Apple

I decided from now on I am going to have six main povs (Day/Daykota, Sky/Skyler, Piper, Taylor, Mia, and Erica), and occasionally someone else. I will have 2 or 3 chapters in a row with each person because that is just easier.

This chapter will contain potential triggers. I will have a summary in bold of the important stuff at the end.

(Day P.O.V.)

It has been one and a half months from that banquet.

Half of the time, I don't even eat.

When I do eat, I run off to the nearest bathroom and get rid of it in the way taught to me by A.

I actually don't mind purging. I have gone down from a normal 115 pound weight to 95.

I want to get down to the weight I was when I was ten, which was 70 pounds. If I lose weight as fast in the next month and a half, I will get there.

I want an apple.

"Hey, Sky, I forgot my lunch at home. Can I have your apple?" I ask.

"Sure." She says, handing it to me.

I hate myself so much, I think, as I eat my apple.

Okay, next period I have a study hall. I can go to the library, which has private bathrooms, and get rid of the apple.

If I am having an apple, why not have more?

"Here, want half of my sandwich?" Erica offers.

Aw hell ya.

"Yeah, that would be great."

I eat the sandwich.

"You can have part of my sandwich." Piper offers.

"Thanks doll." I say, taking it.

I would eat more, but, we have a study hall.

Ew. I hate myself so much right now. I am so nasty.

How do I eat so much food?

The bell rings and I go to the library. The first thing I do after getting signed in is set my stuff down.

I drab my phone and quickly walk to the bathroom.

I lock the door and kneel down in front of the toilet.

I stick my fingers down my throat and puke once for the apple, once for the half of the egg salad sandwich Erica gave me, once more for the half of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich Piper gave me.

"More bitch. -A."

I am going to puke 10 more times.

Once.
Twice.
Three times.
Four times.
Five times.
Six times.
Seven times.
I am getting kind of light headed.
Eight times.
Nine times.
Ten. That was nothing. Three more
Eleven.
Twelve.
One more.
Thirteen.
Nothing came out. The means three more.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.

"Good girl. You know where to find the gum. -A"

(3rd person P.O.V.)

Day starts to stand up to get the gum, but passes out due to her fatiguing herself from puking a lot, and hits her head on the toilet.

She is lays there passed out, bleeding with a concussion.

Twenty minutes later, a janitors get the door to the bathroom open.

Only to reveal a toilet full of puke, and a passed out Daykota Fitz.

The school calls for a lock down, and gets the paramedics in.

Day removes all food from her body. She passes out in the bathroom, gets a concussion from hitting her head on the toilet, and bleeds out. It takes a good twenty minutes before it gets opened and she gets found.

Guys, I posted three chapters over the course of two days. I am proud of myself.