Code Blue

Recap

"Code orange! Room 181." The hospital people yell.

Oh shit, Matt.

"Why is there a hazardous spill? That makes no sense." Melissa says.

"What would be spilled?" I ask.

"Like a battery breaking open, blood spilling, or somebody spilling water on a defibrillator."

"Oh. Why would he need a defibrillator?"

"There is one in every room."

"Oh. How would water get spilled on it?"

"Doctors get thirsty." Wren says.

"Where did you come from? I thought they were having you work on Matt?"

"His surgery is done. Room 181 is down the hall aways from Matt who is in room 131."

"Oh thank goodness." Melissa says.

"Honey bee, there is a hazardous spill."

"What is it?"

"I think Doc McClutzy is working in there. Probably is blood."

"Oh Wren, quit dissing Doctor McCarthy." Melissa says, overly sweet and sugary.

Oh my gosh, they are going to make me vomit.

I need to stop this.

"So when can I see Matt?" I ask.

"You can go in now, but he probably won't be awake for an hour." Wren says.

"Alright, I have no idea where to go. Can you please show me?" I ask.

"Sure. Melissa says."

About time.

I really don't want to be that person who gets lost in a hospital.

"Where am I?" Matt asks as he wakes up.

"Oh. You are up earlier than I thought you would be." Wren says.

Can you make a sentence using auto suggest? Here is mine

To the next few days, and I am a beautiful person who has a great time to get the most part, but I think I have a great day. Okay then. What is your sentence?

Ok, so my friend is trying to start shit with me (my rant time, now would be a good time to skip to the end if you don't want to read it).

Let's name friend one Lauren. Let's name friend two Karen.

Lauren posted a thing on Whisper (don't waste your time on Whisper, it is just dramah) about Karen being a horrible runner and posted a thing and signed my name after it. How I know it is her (Karen knows this too) is that erriding iz speled awphul lige diz and I can't spell that bad.

When Karen and I called her on this, she flipped shit. She yelled and called me a dumb ass bimbo bitch. Rude much?

And when I tried to walk away from her in class later, she followed me, threw herself my knee (which gives me problems some times, that was one of the days), the day after a hard practice, and yelled 'love me!' My teacher was like 'what the actual fuck' he didn't say that, but I could tell he was thinking that.

Her throwing my body at my knee made me dawn near cry.

And it is a crime if I touch her broken iPhone 5c with an ugly case, but if she DROPS my phone ON THE CONCRETE SIDEWALK, and I ask her why she is touching my phone when breathing near her iPone 5c (misspelling intentional) is a crime, I an 'overreacting.' Her words, not mine.

How do I stop her?
And why does she do this?

I think my rant is longer than the chappie.