Ten Years Later Part I

So these are going to take place ten, eleven, twelve, ect. years after the story line. These are the epilouges.

Middle is bridesmaids dress. Furthest right is Day's ceremony dress.

Btw, I am team #Maykota for life.

(Day P.O.V.)

I am so excited. Today, I get married to Matt.

My dress is perfect.

Now that Matt is working as an anesthesiologist, and I am an obstetrician (FYI that is a pregnant lady doctor), we are earning decent money, and we can get really nice things.

It has a short train, it is lacey, and best of all, it looks vintage.

"I haven't talked to you guys in two months! I feel like a bad person!" I exclaim, walking up to Taylor, Mia, Skyler, Piper, and Erica.

"Remember when you were super drugged after a surgery and thought I was a leprechaun?" I ask Mia.

"Yes, you won't let me forget. Come on, leprechaun, let's get you dressed and your makeup done."

Four hours later

"Welcome, beloved guests. I would like to remind you to turn off your phones." The officiant says.

Everyone walks down the field.

We lucked out and got to talk Spencer in to letting us use the field right outside her house. After, Matt and I will quickly change in her barn.

Here comes the bride plays.

I walk down the aisle with my parents.

"Matthew, I love you. I remember when we first met, you were seven, I was six. Your parents decided to hold you back a year because almost everything is different in England. The spelling, and I guess the teaching styles. I had the biggest crush on you. I didn't think the feeling was mutual, so, I thought we could just be friends. Best friends. Ten years later, I learned that the feeling was mutual."

"Daykota, when I first moved here, I went 'exploring' around the neighborhood. When I say exploring, I really mean that I saw a pretty girl next door and wanted to check it out. I got to know you a little, and after a while I knew I had found my person. My Daykota, I will love you forever and always."

Daykota, don't cry. Your makeup will run.

"Do you, Daykota Erin Fitz, take Matthew Atticus Kingston to be your lawfully wedded husband until death do its part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Matthew Atticus Kingston take Daykota Erin Fitz be your lawfully wedded bride until death do its part?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, and the state of Pennslyvania, I pronounce you man and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I lean in and kiss Matt.

Things start to get a little heated.

"Keep it PG 13." Brooklyn hisses.

Oh yeah, Mase and Mar. Forgot about them for a second.

We walk out in the area where we are having pictures.

We take pictures with our parents.

I spilt off and took pictures with our flowergirls, the twins. Next, I took a picture with my bridesmaids.

Next, I insisted on getting a picture of me and my brothers.

Then, I made the photographer take a picture of Matt and I.

"Okay, his family is smaller. He has a sister, and that is it. Let's get a picture of him and Meridith. Then the pictures of just us." I say.

The photographer, Carla chuckles.

"Okay, act like you two love each other."

They take the picture.

"Now for the lovebirds." Carla says.

Matt and I get a picture of us smiling.

Next, we get a picture of us kissing.

Carla takes a lot of pictures, and then we finally get to go to the reception.

I quickly change in to a lighter dress for the reception. It is blue.

"For the first time, let me introduce Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Kingston!

Matt and I enter the room. Everyone cheers us on.

"Hi." I say, awkwardly.

I can't wait until after the reception. Wink wink.