Lunch

(Sky Rivers P.O.V.)

Lunch. Probably the best part of the day, because it is the only time we really get to talk. By we, I mean, Day Fitz, Taylor Cavanaugh, Piper and I get to hang out.

"Hey, Day, is it true that Carlisle punched Matt?"

"Yeah. It is crazy how over protective he is."

"Is Matt okay? Why did Carlisle punch him?"

"I have no idea. Matt told me to make sure his car gets home. I think Carlisle punched him because he was mad that his sister was dating someone."

"You and Matt? Since when?"

"This morning."

"Congradulations. You got your self a man."

"Thanks?"

"Oh, hey, I got a text from Matt."

"Is he okay?" Piper asks.

"Let me open it first."

"Well, it appears that Carlisle broke his arm. And he will be back in about half an hour." Day says, slowly.

"Did Carlisle get suspended?"

"Yes, he did."

"Wait, I got a message from an A. Who is this?" Taylor Cavanaugh says.

"What does it say?" Day asks.

"First day of school for the bitches. I know all of your secrets. I am back, and I am here to say, bitches!"

"That is odd. When I get home, I will ask Mia if she got any messages."

I finish eating my salad.

"Well, we have to go back to class. Maybe meet up for coffee on Saturday?"

"Sure. I don't have anything going on. "

"See you then I guess."

I walk to US history with Day.

"Hey, Day, do you know if Matt is okay?" Mrs. Fitz asks.

"Yes, I got a text from him during lunch. His arm is broken, but he got cleared for non contact sports. He should be back by the end of the period."

"Alright. Well, let's get down to buisness."

"So, um, I am going to go sit down."

Sorry this was a short chapter.

I will try and make the next one longer.