Cant Call The Cops

I stood there as she did too. But I really didn't know what to do. I knew this would happen soon but why now? What's she watching me and Sonny the whole time?

I didn't really care at this point. I just wanted her to get the hell out of our apartment.

I was about to say something but Sonny opened his mouth to say something.

"Can you leave? We don't even like you...."

She just stood there. I grabbed a knife and she darted her head at me. She smirked and then looked at Sonny.

She dropped something and left the room.

I quickly slammed the door and locked it and picked up the thing she dropped with Eleanor in my hands, It was a picture of Amber. I looked on the back, it said, I know you did it.

I gave the picture to Sonny as he studied it, "we can't go to the cops Ellie..... "

I nodded my head, "I know..."

"So what do we do...?"

"I...don't know..."

--

Its late, Sonny's already asleep, I've been reading Amber's note over and over again, I wish Sonny didn't kill her. But if he didn't she probably wouldnt help us anyways.

Eleanor was asleep right next to me....

I needed to get sleep too, so with that I rested my head on my pillow. The phone all the sudden rang.

Crap.

It was Jack

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys so...I love art, and drawings. I've had 3 ppl draw adopted stuff, so if u guys want....u can draw something with Sonny and ellie and the other characters, u can tag me, if its in a book, u can give me ur kik, idk if u can send pics on pm..... but Yea.

CatSmilesForBandits_