Note Part 1

"Are you serious Sirah? Your not going to tell anyone about this?" Marshall screamed.

"Why don't you shut the hell up? Okay? I've known Ellie for a while now to know that she is going through hell right now. Okay? Now shut up and Let's go? Bye Ellie.... "

"Bye...." I shut the door.

I turned to Sonny and looked at Amber. "I can't believe you killed her..."

Sonny was about to say something but the phone rang. I picked up the phone with Eleanor still in my arm.

"Hello....?"

"Hey, Ellie.... haven't talked to you in a while...."

"What the hell do you want."

"I want her body"

"What?"

"Her body...."

"You want Amber's body....?"

"Ellie dear, I'll take care of it....I'll take it off your hands."

"....no...I got it, I don't trust you."

"Ellie. If you killed Amber, Yes, I would let you take care of it. But Sonny killed her Ellie. I have to take care of this for you guys."

"Im fine. Thanks."

I threw the phone across the room and sat down with Eleanor. She grew so much. She looks a lot like me too.

Sonny sat there and then stood up. Without saying a word. He went in his room, then in the bathroom, and came out with no blood on him.

He knelt down next to Amber and looked through her stuff.

"Sonny I really don't think you should be doing that...."

Sonny glanced at me and then pulled out a note. "This note is for you..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry its so short. I'll update tonight too. And plz read my story's Alcatraz and Goodnight

Thanks!

XxxxMikeyxxxX