Chapter 13: Eye for an eye

"Simple," I smiled, "let's just use Google Maps."

Jack smiled,"Let's go then!"

We dash back down the hallway. Felix, Jack, and Mark ran back in the dark room they were held captive to locate their old clothes.

I walked into the elevator and waited for them. The elevator looked nice from the inside. It seemed like an hour of examining the interior before they finally ran back in.

Jack froze when he noticed the bloody wrist on the floor in front of the elevator.

"Is that my wrist?!" Jack choked out.

"Technically it is," I affix him with an amused stare.

Jack slowly joined us in the elevator, right beside Felix. He wore a blank, dumbfounded look.

Mark pressed the up button and we all stand there listening to the relaxing elevator music.

I think I looked pretty relaxed, Mark-iplier looking calm, Jack still frightened from what he just saw, and Felix looking quite excited. I like how he seems excited for such a drastic thing to happen.

The metal doors finally opened. In front of us stood a perfect shuttle as if it was waiting for us the whole time.
We all dash out.
That was until a figure walked out from behind the shuttle.

It's Google!

The sky remained a dark gray and rain hit our surroundings hard.

Google slowly raised his pistol. Now the tip was aiming directly towards me.
"We had some fun times, you and I", he grins evily.

"Mark, stop it! Your not being yourself!", I yelled out to him through all the rain.

"It is too late," Google said in a deep tone. With that, he pulled the trigger.

A loud noise comes from his gun and a bullet flys through the air right for me.
I really thought that was when I was going to die, until I see Jack launching in front of me. The bullet goes right through his chest.

"Jack!" I yell while being tugged away to the edge of the roof by Markiplier.

I reach out for Jack. Tears are endlessly streaming out of my eyes like beelines.

Google slowly steps toward Jack, pointing his gun right at his face, then bam!

"Jack!" I screamed. Markiplier and Felix had already jumped off the roof.

I desperately wanted to run over there and hug Jack, but it was already too late.
He was dead.

I cover my mouth with my hands in shock. There was nothing I could do about it.
Mark slowly turned his head to me, and a grin grows on his face.

"Do you like it when I kill your friends?"

I jumped off the side of the roof. Those same words stung right in my heart.

Falling through the sky, I couldn't help but think of how Jack saved me back there.
A shuttle appears in the my line of sight, as if it's coming right for me.

Soon enough, I find myself falling into the open latch on top. I fell into the shuttle, tumbling down, and roll over to see Markiplier and Felix looking back.

Markiplier bent down next to me and reached out to give me a hand, which I warily accepted.

"Thanks," I muttered.

He could tell how mournful I felt.

Mark smiled lightly at me.
"Jack wanted you to live, just think of it that way."

"Yeah, I guess.." I softly said.

"Next stop!-", Felix called out from the steering wheel,"Wade's house"

Aw, poor Jack;(
did that make you shed a tear?
Probably not, lol

I'm currently editing this book; my writing wasn't the best XD
Anyways, thank you guys so much, for reading this chapter.
If you liked it, PUNCH that vote button, IN THE FACE,
LIKE A BOSSSS

(I had to do that for memorization of his sacrifice)

;(