~Chapter 6~

~next day~

*Sams P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning in my room, I had went home later last night and fallen asleep some how. I havnt been to the gym yet this weekend and it was Sunday morning. Well it was 10:30 to late to go to church anyways...

I sigh and change into my basketball shorts and a muscle tank. Then go get into my car and head to the gym.

*Jame's P.O.V*

I sigh sitting on my porch reading, when my sister, Sarah walks out of the house.

"Sarah, where are you going?" I ask her.

"To the gym." She says

I look at her. "Ill drive you." I say to the girl, she didn't brush her hair very well, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked nothing like me at all, how could she be my sister?

"Ya ok I was going to force you to drive me anyways." She says.

We get in the car and I start to drive.

-

We walk in the school gym and I see Sam, and then my sister sees Sam and I see her face go red. Oh ya... I forgot she likes him to... this really sucks.

Sam looks over at us dripping in sweat. Sarah waves.

"HEY SAM!" She says running over to him. I laugh as he looks kind of irritated.

Sarah runs over to him. "Sammy... I have to tell you..." she says.

"What is it now Sarah?" He says.

"That you all ways look so annoyed when I come around, do you not like me?" She asks.

"I'm not gonna lie.... I really don't like you, you never ever leave me alone. But I still want you to be a friend, just not so... clingy." Says sam, which makes me smile even more. He's so cute.

Sarah laughs and Sam looks over at me and blushes.

"I have to go..." says Sam and he rushes out the door.

I quickly fallow him leaving Sarah to work on her volleyball skills alone.

-

"Sam!" I call but he ignores me and keeps walking. "Hey Sam I'm sorry!" I call and he stops.

"Why did yo-" he starts and shakes his head. "Were you messing with me?" He asks.

"No... I wasn't trying to make you feel confused or anything... just how dumb are you?" I frown.

"I'm not dumb." He says.

"Ya you kinda are." I say. "Well maybe not dumb, but not the sharpest tool in the box either." I say.

He frowns, it kinda makes me feel bad. He still has a blush on his face. He's so cute....

*Sam's P.O.V*

"What do you mean not the sh-" James pushes me against the wall

"Sam...." he says in a husky voice I didn't know he had.

"W-what?" I could feel my heart speed up.

James sighs, "you are really dumb.."

I push James off of me and go to my car my heart still at a rapid pace, no this isn't true.

I'm not in love with him.... am I..?

I think as I get into m y car.