~Chapter 12~

GUYS IM SUCH A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON!!! I LEFT YOU ALL!!! FORGIVE ME HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU?! What was that? With a hot and steamy sex scene...?
Maybe I'll do that.....

Sam's pov

I wake up at 1:35am to find James still clinging to me just like he was when I fell asleep. I sigh, go I hate this guy so much. I shove him off of me only to get a sleepy groan in response.

I stand up off the leather couch and walk into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets to see what I could find. And you know what I found? Nothing. Well I did find a empty box or Oreos. That was a complete let down. But I seriously needed to go to the store.

"Damn it why does this world hate me?!" I mutter under my breath with a huge sigh afterwards.

"Sam...?" A sleepy voice says from behind me. I turn and see James leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, his eye glazed over with sleepiness.

"What...." I say looking at him. His face lit up in the dim light of the moon shining though the small kitchen window that I was standing by. Damn! How does he wake up and still look that good?! That jerk makes me feel like shit.

"What are you doing at 1:40 in the morning..?" He asks me, tilting his head to the side a little, just adding more cuteness to himself. I seriously HATE him.

I felt my face heat up "you know... food..." I mumble. He grins and walks up to me.

"Your seriously the cutest thing ever." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"W-what? I'm n-not cute! I'm FUCKING SEXY." I say pushing his arms off of me.

"Yes you are..." He says with a slight half smile that made my heart jump. Why does he do this to me? "Come on...." He says in a quite, husky voice pressing his lips against mine softly.

Soon that kiss went from a cute little kiss, to a full blown heated make out. Trust me, so would be rather sleeping but as his fingers trailed down my sides and my hands in his hair as he explored my mouth with his tongue I knew exactly where this was going.

I pulled away as soon as he hands were at my boxer line.

"N-no that's enough." I say quickly.

"Is it really though?" He asks pushing himself against me so I could feel his errection against my leg. It didn't help me either.

"I-im serious!" I warn him. He'd better not.

"The pleading look in your eyes tell me that your not THAT serious..." He says with a grin.

"Ah!" I moan as he totally ignores my warning and shoves his hand down my boxes taking my length into his hands.

"You see?" He asks "your just as hard as me, you and I both know you want this." He says as he slips off his shirt and starts to tug off mine.

I bite my lip "n-not in the kitchen god damn it!" I say.

"So your agreeing to this?!" He asks.

"Fine God damn it!" I say, honestly I just might die if I don't feel his skin on mine. "Lets just go somewhere else."

He kisses me again and we shamelessly have our make out session as we slowly walk up the stairs to my room. He pushes me down on my bed roughly.

"Wait wait wait hold on a second." I say "I'm not gonna be on bottom." I protest.

"Oh come on, you were so good last time~.... And I know you enjoyed it to... Come on, let me fuck you" he says with a sexy smirk.

"Noooo! Sorry bud, my way or no way at all." I say with a frown.

He completely ignores me and starts to leave kisses down my neck, then shoulder, torso.

He skillfully rips my shots and boxers off and I groan. Then he takes me in his mouth which made me moan a little.

He bobbes his head as my hips soon went up to meet him every time. With each time he sucks harder and faster. As much as I hate him he was so damn good at this. He didn't do this last time did he? Honestly I wouldn't expect him to do this not his style.

"Ah....I-im gonna...." I warn him of my climax that only makes him suck harder he looks up at me and grins. "Ah ah! J-James!" I say as I cum in his mouth. He looks up at me with a shocked face as soon as he swallows my cum. "W-what?!" I say my face red.

"You said my name...~ And I liked it." He says as he gets on top of me. I could feel his fingers against me. Then one by one each of his fingers entered me he stopped by three fingers, stretching me. 'Preparing me' as he likes to say.

He takes his fingers out of me and I could feel his length press against me.

I wasn't able to lie to myself anymore, I needed him in me. It was like he was some type of drug I had gotten addicted to. And I felt like the world would end if I didn't feel him inside of me. We just fit together so damn well, I needed him.

I groan not wanting to wait anymore "come on James... please." I say.

"What was that?" He asks with a devilish grin, he raises his eyebrow.

Oh I hate him so much "James please enter me... Come on!" I whine. The teasing was the worst thing ever.

"Didn't quite catch that, come again?"

"Go damn it James fuck me!" I say biting my bottom lip forcefully almost enough go make myself bleed.

"Whatever you say," he says roughly entering me.

His thrusts start off soft but become more rapid and hard as he continued.

"Ah! Ah-.... J-James!!! F-faster..~ p-please!!" I beg as he continues to thrust into me.

"Mmm...." I hear James groan in pleasure. "Y-your so good Sam..." He says.

We were both close to our climax I could tell just by his thrusts he was.

"Ohhh.... S-sam!" He says.

My name spilling from his lips were enough to take me overboard, cum shooting from my dick and into his torso. Just about that time he came inside of me thrusting out every least drop.

"Oh Sam, I love you." He says with a smile as he laid beside of me.

I laid back wearily, him holding me in his arms. I was gonna beat the crap out of him later for making me be on bottom... but that's later. For now I just laid in his arms letting sleep take over me instantly.

What can I say? I love him.

To be Honest with you guys, it was VERY VERY awkward writing that. I'm serious I'm not that found of writing this but whatever anyways, warning my next update probably won't be for a while so please do not be mad at me. BECAUSE I WARNED YOU!!
Love you all! Thank you for reading this special~ chapter!!!
                                -  anime-penguon