~Chapter 5~

*Jaxson's P.O.V*

I get in the passengers seat by Sam.

My birthday is in a couple of days but we were going to celebrate it today, I'm just happy I get to celebrate with my best friend.

I sigh, "hey, Sammy?" I say.

"Ya Jax?" He ask.

"Thanks, for being you." I say.

He blushes a little "uh... thanks?" He says.

"I mean, thanks for being best friends with the class clown." I say.

He giggles a little.

And I smile.

-

We get to the mall and I fallow Sam into the building. I don't understand how the building can look so small from the outside but be so big on the inside.

"Hey I can take care of your mom's list while you go mess around." Says Sam.

" No it's ok-"

"Naw it's fine it's your birthday, I won't take long. I promise." He says.

"Ok..." I say.

I watch him run off holding the list, even thought it only had 4 things on it, they each were in separate stores.

I sigh and go walk off to go find myself a shirt.

*Sam's P.O.V*

I walk back to find Jaxson, I finished the list and had spent $28.97. But I didn't want Jaxson to worry I'll just say it was $5 and he doesn't have to pay me back.

I walk by a store and see Jaxson inside. I walk up behind him and see him thinking hard about what to choose. He was looking at 2 white shirts. They were exactly the same.

"Jax!" I say grabbing his shoulders scaring him.

"Ah-!" He says,turning to face me. His cheeks bright red in embarrassment. "You scared the crap out of me!" He whisper yells.

"Sorry..." I say. "Why are you looking at white shirts?" I ask him. Bad idea.

"THEY ARE NOT JUST WHITE SHIRTS!!! THIS ONE-" he points at one shirt, " IS CREAM AND THE OTHER IS WHITE!!" He says.

"Jeez, calm down" I laugh.

Jaxson smiles at me happily.

"Well, what if I just get you both, I know you think cloths shopping is extremely boring." I say and he nods. " I do to, so let's just hurry." I say taking the shirts and buying them.

"Awe thanks Sammy!" Says Jaxson. I laugh, I hate it when anyone calls me Sammy,but Jaxson is a exception.

-

*Jaxson's P.O.V*

We get to my house and I laugh, my mom left us dinner in the fridge before she had to go to work.

I sigh it was about 7:30pm.

We had went out to lunch then we went to the action movie I wanted to go to. There was a lot of killing and it was really violent but every time I looked over at Sam he was smiling. Uh freaky.

I look over at Sam who was standing leaning against the couch lazily.

"Hey Sammy?" I ask and he turns his head to look at me. "You want to know what I really want for my birthday?" I ask.

*Sam's P.O.V*

"You want to know what I really want for my birthday?" He asks me.

"Um sure?" I say slightly smiling.

"You." He says suddenly taking my shoulders and kissing me forcefully his tongue brushing against my bottom lip asking for entrance, not happening. I was shocked at what was happening I didn't know what to do. He pushed me down on the couch making me gasp using that split second to get his tongue in my mouth. I try to push him off of me but he breaks the kiss and take my hands and pin them over my head with one of his hands, then he slowly slides his hand down my side making me shiver.

When did he get this strong? I can't break away. I feel so weak and small.

"J-Jaxson let me go!" I say trying to brake my hands free.

"I won't." He says, his hand slowly rubs on my hip putting his hand down my pants taking them off of me with one hand.

"J-Jax!" I say my face bright red as he palms me. I struggle to get away but he doesn't let me go anywhere, I'm scared now...

He kisses me forcing his tongue into my mouth. He explores my mouth, I don't know what else to do I just let him. Then I get smart, I bite his tongue. He grunts and pulls away but, it doesn't work it only makes him more rough. He tightens his grip on my hands and he smirks.

"Your so cute." He says. Starting to take off my shirt. He throws it on the floor. He messes with one of my nipples while still plaming me with his other hand. Soft moans escape my mouth I bite my own tongue to keep myself from making any sound.

Now that I have free hands I try to push him off. I try not to moan and shiver but I fail.

Then he stops palming me and he starts to take my boxers off.

My eyes start to tear up. I'm scared. Really scared. This is the first time I've ever been scared of Jaxson.

Jaxson looks up at me and sees my face and suddenly stops what he's doing, and stares at me then suddenly hugging me tightly.

I was surprised he stopped.

"Do you really.... hate me .... that much?" He asks starting to cry.

"I-i don't h-hate you..." I say feeling him cry into my chest.

He starts to sob "I'm s-so s-so sorry.... I c-couldn't help myself... Sammy... I love you!" He says.

My eyes go wide and I blush a little. "....m-me?" I ask when Jaxson looks up at me. Jaxson nods at me with a tear stained face. I hug him back.

"Jaxson.... I.... I just want to be friends with you... your the best friend I have ever had... I don't want to lose that friendship...." I say and Jaxson nods.

"Are you ok?" He says letting go of me and getting off of me.

I nod grabbing my shirt and slipping it back on, along with my pants.

"S-sorry..." Jaxson says again.

"Its ok Jax, let's just say that never happened ok?" I say and Jaxson nods happily putting it behind him...