Chapter 15

*Sam Pov*
After I got home from school, I quickly texted Jaxson and asked if he wanted to come over. I haven't talk to him since the incident, and I really miss him. He quickly responded saying yes and he would be over in 30 minutes.
I smiled and began watching some tv, when I was interpreted by a knock at the door. I quickly ran to the door, thinking it was Aunt Clair. I opened the door to come face to face with James.
"James, w-what are you doing here? "
*James P.O.V*
I couldn't stand Sam drifting away, and the fact that I couldn't screw him when his aunt came home, so I went over there for old times sake.
"I wanted to see you, if that's alright."
I said to Sam, standing outside. He nodded and gestured for me to come in. He shut the door when his phone went off. He checked it and sighed.
"What is it?" I asked, concerned.
"Aunt Claire isn't coming back today. Her flight got cancelled because of storms. " Sam said rubbing his neck.
"Oh, thats... to bad" I said trying to hide my excitement. I've been dreading the day when his aunt come back, now, I still have one more day with Sam.
I was about to come on to Sam, when the door bell rang.
"I thought you said your Aunt isn't comming home until tomrrow.." I said, confused.
"That isn't my aunt." Sam said walking to the door. I heard Sam open the door and another voice talking. Not even a minute later, Sam comes in with another person. He looked like he was our age, or a bit younger.
"James, this is my best friend, Jaxson. Jaxson, this is my Neighbor, James." Sam said gesturing to us as he said our names. It was awkward at first, but Sam broke the silence.
"You guys want some beer? I know where Aunt Claire leaves it." He said, walking into the kitchen. I needed one badly so I quickly said yes, but Jaxson said no because he "doesn't drink" A couple moments later, Sam comes back into the living room with two beers in his hand. He hands one to me and I quickly open it. I chugged the bottle down and asked for another one. Sam pointed to the kitchen and I found the beers.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Soon after 11 beers together, Sam and I were clearly intoxicated. I walked into the living room to see Sam's friend, Jayden, or whatever his name is, on his phone, wide eyed in whatever he was watching. He looks really cute in that stripped shirt of his, I just wanted to tear it off and hear how sexy his moan would be. I stumbled over to him and sat down beside him.
"Hhheeeyy jayyyyden" I said with slurred words. He looked over at me and scoffed.
"My name is Jaxson, not Jayden." He rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone. I started feeling something hard beneath me. I looked below to see Jayden hard erection. (A/N: since this is in James POV, when he says Jayden it's referring to Jaxson. He's drunk and thinks he going to have sex with someone named Jayden.) I stared wide eyed at his dick. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him, and I liked it. His lips were soft underneath mine. My tounge hovered over his lips, asking for entrance. He accepted and my tounge began to explore his mouth. I kissed his jaw bone down to his neck, leaving a trail of wet, sloppy kisses. I took off Jayden's stripped shirt and tossed it on the floor. I kissed down his six pack until I got to the hem of his boxers. I looked up at him as I slipped my hands down his boxers. I tugged the boxers off to reveal Jayden's penis. I grabbed his engrowing cock into my hand and brought my mouth to it. I circled my tounge around the tip, making him release some precum. I motioned my hand up and down, faster and faster when a hand on my pants stopped me. It was Sam. I knew Sam was drunk, because he would never make this bold of move. He looked up at me with lustful eyes and I nodded down at him. He unzipped my jeans and pulled down my briefs. I continue to suck off Jayden while Sam sucks me off. I heard Jayden moan and a wet, sticky liquid filled my mouth. I looked down to see San eating my ass out. I let out a moan. Jayden came over to me and sat on my face. I licked his ass as he let out a small moan. Jayden got up of my face and went over to Sam. He put Sam over the small living room table and put the tip in. I heard Sam let out a small moan as he trusted his hips faster and faster. I walked over behind Jayden and stuck my dick in his hole. He was so tight and it felt so good. I started to thrust my hips, slowly at first. He moan as he still fucked Sam. I started to thrust my hips as fast as I could. Jayden let out so many moans, I couldn't contain my self. As Sam was moaning in the background, i released myself into Jayden's hole. He moaned as I pulled away from him. Soon, Jayden busted his nut into Sam. We lay there with me on the couch, Sam on the floor, and Jayden on the coffee table.
"Wow.." Sam breathed. Wow it was indeed.
Thanks for reading! This chapter was made by me and dreaminginfood!!!