~Chapter 2~

*Sam's P.O.V*

I start to fall asleep on the couch when I hear a knock at the door. I jerk my head up running to the door but I slip on the carpet and slam my head into the door.

"Ohhh." I feel dizzy and I black out.

-

I wake up on the couch to see a boy sitting on the edge of the couch by my feet.

"Jaxson?" I ask my vision still blurry.

"No, it's James." Says a voice.

I rub my eyes and look at him, "what happened?" I ask sitting up, I get a good look at James, he looked the same as he did when we were kids, only taller, taller then me at least. He had silver hair, really close to white but he didn't look old at all. He also had the same pinkish red eyes that I thought were really cool when I was younger.

"I think you slammed your head on the door and blacked out." He says.

"Well why did you knock?" I ask him rubbing the back of my head.

"My baseball went over the fence." He says.

"You could have just went back there and got it." I say.

"Oh... well I didn't know that." He snaps.

"Well you used to go back there and steal my stuff all the time in middle school if I remember correctly." I snap back.

"I'm just here for my stuff." He says standing up. And walking to the back door.

"Good and don't take anything that isn't yours." I say sending a glare at him.

He glares right back at me and he walks back there grabbing his baseball and walking towards the front door.

I sigh and lean back on the couch. Then he walks over to me.

*Jame's P.O.V*

I walk back over to the couch and he looks at me a little surprised.

"What do you want now?" He says.

I look at him, he really hasn't changed a bit since back when we were young same dark brown hair and chestnut eyes I could get lost in his eyes if I wanted to, and his lips looked soft to. It made me blush a little, he was still cute. And I guess he all ways was... I hated how he was straight though. I sigh after looking at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks straightening up.

"I'm not." I say. Leaning over him, I place my hands on the top of the couch and lean in and I softly kiss him. I was right, his lips were soft. I place my hands on his jawline making the kiss a little more passionate he didn't kiss back, I didn't expect him to either.

*Sam's P.O.V*

He leaned in and started to kiss me, my eyes went wide and my face went red. What. The. Fuck. What was he doing?! I push him away and he was blushing to.

"What was that for!?!" I say. I am so confused.

He turns away, "nothing" he mutters and walks to the front door, and leaves. Without saying anything more...

I bring my hands to my mouth. I can't believe it. My first kiss was with a guy! Not just a guy, James Schmidt.

Gross.