Chapter 1- Forever?

Chapter 1- Forever?

Madison's P.O.V

Hello, my name is Madison Amber Lovett, I am 18 years old and live in Dublin Ireland.When I was small, I was best friends with a boy that is now in one of the biggest boy band of the world! He had always been an amazing singer though, so I'm not surprised, his name is Niall James Horan.

"Nialler, c'mon!" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran down the street in Mullingar Ireland, where I used to live, until my mom got a job offer in Dublin. "I'm comin Madie!" He yelled after me, holding on to his guitar case, why he brought it, I dont know, and he started picking up the pace so as he was running next to me, " Whats that basket for?" He asked pointing at the woven basket, then looking up to me, his unique blue orbs connecting to my clear blue ones. It was September 13th, Nialls birthday, he was turning 13. "Nothin" I simply answered as we arrived to the park.

Nialls P.O.V

"Ooh Ni, lets go to the bumper cars!" She squeeled taking my hand, pulling me towards them, placing the basket and my guitar under the tree. I felt a tingling sensation every time we touched, I realised, about 6 months ago I had feelings for her, but she would never feel the same way! I was ugly and had been told so many times, with my crooked teeth and my dirty blond hair (A/N no, he is beautiful). It was my birthday, and the last day I would spend with my best friend Madison, we were best friends and thats it. Anyway...

Once the man told us we could go, we slid into a bumper car together, I was 'Driving.' Afterwards we just sat down and enjoyed each others presence while it would last. After, we snapped a couple of crazy pictures on our phones, as I always liked to take loads if pictures. I finally thought, its time.

"Hey Mads?" I spoke. "Hmmm?"

"I want you to hear something... I made it for you." I said, blushing slightly, as I took out my guitar, and she smiled as I sang the lyrics to the song.

(A/N I wont actually write a song cause I suck at it...)

"Forever yours..." I sang, strumming the last note. I looked up at her hopefully her crystal blue eyes showing joy. "Awww Niall, I love it!" She said, and grinned wildly, but obviously not understanding what I meant by it... "Mads, I think... I think I like you. Really, uh, like you." I spoke. "I think, I like you too Niall." She said a smile spread on both are faces. "So umm, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Uh yea!" She said, her cheeks turning red, and with that I kissed her, on the cheek.

Madisons P.O.V

And he kissed me, on the cheek, however it was lovely, ad I felt heat rise up to my face. That was the biggest mistake ever, letting myself love him, because as soon as I left, I bet he forgot about me... "I'm hungry!" He said all of a sudden.

"So nothing out of te ordinary?" I spoke, "here, I brought you some food!"

"Oooh FOOD!!!" He yelled as I pulled out some chicken sandwiches, some crisps and warm chocolate cookies and we started eating.

A while later I checked the clock to see it was already 4:30 and the car (A/N or airplane or train, I don't know sorry) leaves at 5:00. "We should head back now." He said reading my thoughts. "Yea," We stood up and left, picking everything up, the last time there. "I am gonna miss you." I said as we were walking back, a tesrs escaping from my eye. "Oh no, dont cry." He said, wiping the tear away gently, "I'll call and I will write..."

"It won't be the same." I murmured, we were now infront of my small house, his was a block down. His mom and My mom were really good friends, Maura was like a second mother to me. "I guess this is goodbye." He said.

"Yup." I answered, popping the 'p' trying to loghten the mood, as he engulfed in one of his 'Horan Hugs' as I call them. "I'm gonna miss you too." He spoke, he was crying too, no no no!!! "I love you Madison Amber Lovett." He spoke, I was holding back tears.

"Forever?" I asked. 

"Forever." I held out my pinkie, which he intertwined with his as we shook. 

"I love you too Niall James Horan, forever..."