Chapter 13- Happily Ever After? Not yet.

13- Happily Ever After? Not yet.

Niall's P.O.V

In that moment, I was the happiest person on earth, anytime I had ever tried to kiss a girl before, someone had always interrupted me. Not this time.

I guess thats saying something.

Madi pulls away and I'm sad but gtareful for that considering I wouldn't have ever pulled away myself.

"I know I have let you down in the past, but Madison, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask shyly, yea, I know its only been awhile, but just remember I knew her before.

Some of my friends- that are obviously girls- have told me that a relationship is like a clock, I guess, when you leave, the clock just doesnt start over, it just goes off pause.

I have therefor been close friends with her for ten years,

So I guess its acceptable?

I dunno!

She ponders over the question a while, her eyes searching mine before she stifles a small nod and the biggest grin is on my face right now and I notice the corners of her mouth pulling up in a small smile.

"Well, the boys texted me a little while ago that they would bw going shopping for a couple more hours before the show, so I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me-" Then I realised. "Oh nevermind, your sick, if you want, we could stay here-"

"I suddenly feel alot better." She says with a smirk and I chuckle before she goes to change and I leave to my room to do the same as I came in my PJ's.

I decide for a casual loose blue tee and black skinny jeans with blue converse, I pull my hands through my hair to give it a messy style before heading back to the girls' room to see Madi already sitting at the couch, on her blackberry.

She looked simple but beautiful;

Ripped denim shorts, brown belt, white top, creamish/light brownish colour cardigan, white sandals and a long white hand bag with her brown curled hair cascading over her shoulders.

How did she manage to look so stunning in only 45 minutes?

It usually takes most girls two hours and they don't look nearly as good as her.

My mouth went slightly agape before I composed myself, "you look stunning!" I say.

"Thanks, you too." She answers shyly while I intertwining our fingers before we set off.

We arrived to the movies and the only thing on was Skyfall so I bought two tickets at the back of the cinema.

"What would you like?" The lady at the food stand said in a bored tone. In most plaes in England, there is only pop corn and the odd chocolate bar, but this place had more.

My eyes scanned the large stall before saying, "two bueno's, a hotdog, nachos, coke and... Do you want some popcorn to share babe?" I say turning to Madi, she nods.

"And a big salted popcorn." I finish.

"Anything else?" The lady asks in the same tone.

Geeze, someone needs to work on their attitude.

"What would you like, babe?" I ask Madi.

"A twix bar, m&m's, strawberry slushi, doritos and a hotdog please?" She asks and I can't help but feel proud as the lady brings us the ton of food and we enter the cinema.

We finish the food in the first 30 minutes and the movie becomes boring.

"Pssst. Madi." I whisper to her, she doesn't react and carries on sleeping, "Psssssssst." I say dragging out the s until she jumps, her beautiful eyes slamming open.