Chapter 4- Niall, great.

Niall's P.O.V

There she was, Madison. She looked so beautiful, its been 6 years! I can't believe It, for the forst six months I tried to get mangegment to let her come with us, or let me go to her, but they didn't let me. I tried calling her, but forgott her number, as some fans stole my phone... I felt so bad as I saw her trying to go back. This was my chance to get her back, and I will.

Madisons P.O.V

Once I gave up trying to run away, the boys intruduced themselves, I remembered Liam and Zayn from the T.V then there was one called Louis, I would be very good friends with him from the looks of it, and one called Harry, he was hot, there was also someone calle Paul who was their body guard. Oh yea... And Niall, I can't believe he forgot about me...

Soon we all stuffed into the car, we were all gonna stay at Nialls old house, as my'n got sold when we moved. Paul was driving and my mom sat in the Passengers seat, there were then 4 more seats at the back... Oh joy. Liam, Zayn and Niall sat at the very back in the two seas there, and Harry and Louis sat in the middle seats. Iz and I would have to sit in one of their laps... Izzy easily sat on Louis when he offered. "Madi, you can come sit on mine." Nialls irish accent said, my accent had faded away soon after I had moved, but sometimes it would come out. "No, its fine Im sitting with... Uh... Harry!" And I quickly sat on Harrys lap as he wrapped his strong arms around me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Niall, he was mad. Why though?

Once we got there, I took in everything, eerything I used to see every day the my life, the house of my x-bestfriend/boyfriend. We were given our rooms and sice it was quite small, My mom shared a room with Maura, Zayn, Liam and Harry shared one, and Louis shared one with Izzy. And I have to share one with Niall. Great.