Chapter 11- Holding Back.

Madison's P.O.V

Today was the last day in Ireland, and tonight we are flying to London.

It was about noon and we were deciding on where to go for lunch, So far most votes were to Nandos and with one more vote- yup we are going to Nandos...

Niall and I high-fived as we made our way to a close-by Nandos in the car. We sat down in the empty place, and ordered our food. I got a Half-Chicken (breast) Hot peri-peri, with two side orders of fries, and corn on the cob.

Soon the food arrived, and we finished in the time it took to order it and the desserts were on their way.

I gobbled down the small piece of cake (with cocunut and honey), also finishing Izzy's, then taking a handful of sweets, plopping one in my mouth, and getting back into the large car, and back to the house.

As I sat down to watch some T.V, Izzy came up to me.

"Madi! Get ready for the boys' concert!" She told me, I shook my head, confused.

"I'm not going though..." I started.

"Course you are, why not, huh?" She asked.

And I thought, why not? I said it's cause I didn't want to all inlove with Niall again.

But why?

Why dont I want to love Niall?

I forgave him, if his story's true, then he did try... And i forgave him.

So why am I holding back?

"Honestly, I dont know..." I answered.

"Well then, come on! Please?" She says, and I nod slowly, getting up to get ready.

"Wait, what am I gonna wear though?" I ask, but she just smiles.

"Dont Fret, I have got something for you..." She sas, smirking. Oh no.

When we get into our room, she takes out a a black bag, handing it to me. I take it gratefully, imidiately feeling the extra weight, and pulling out its contents:

Toms with the english flag on them,

A 1D top,

A loose grey jumper with a bunch of random things (like carrots and a superman sign) sowed into it,

And a bunch of 1D merchandise.

I look up at her, to see her smirking, again.

"We're meant to blend in as fans." She states.

"Yea, well, what are you gonna wear?" I ask.

"Same things... Kinda. Anways, get ready, the boys have sound-check in a while!" She says before leaving.

I look down at the clothes and laugh.

Ah, this will be interesting...

I take a cold shower, and curl my hair, so it has proper curls, before applying mascara, eyeshadow, and light lipstick. I then slip on the costume- my new name for this- and look in the mirror.

Satisfactory, I guess.

Making my way downstairs, I see Izzy dressed in almost the same, though she doesn't wear this foolish jumper.

"You wore this last time too?" I ask, she nods.

I then proceed to look at the boys, who appear out of a corner.

"Ahhh, I see we have a new fan!" Says Louis. He wears white top, with black stripes, braces and red chinos. Liam wears a checked purple shirt and black jeans, while Zayn is wearing a Shirt saying "Cool kids don't dance." and black jeans, Harry- who is looking rather 'dashing'- wears a white tee with a black blazer, and white trousers. Lastly, Niall wears black jeans a blue tee.