Chapter 8- Not my fault.

Madisons P.O.V

Ugh, I hate seeing Niall like this, I just can't understand it, he was the one who left me. I just cant trust him again. Yes, the date with Harry is real, and it's tonight. Right now, I'm gettig ready for it, the boys are in some arena, performing, I decided not to go, as when I hear Niall sing... I start to love him again, But I can't let myself.

I padded out of the shower and towards the big mirror, pulling out my straightener. I got it for my birthday from Izzy, it was purple and black leopard print. I plugged it in, and while waiting, I did my makeup, I used light pink lipgloss (tasting of strawberry) eyeliner, mascara and turquoise eyeshadow. I slipped on my tight strapless black dress and took a look in the mirror. Ugh, I made sure to cover the faded but still visable cuts on my wrist, luckily no one had noticed yet. I didn't want anyone to pity me... Anyways.

Going down the stairs, I slipped on my black heels and sat... And waited. *knock knock knock* The door, I unwillingly got up and unlocked it letting Harry in. He was already ready, and he'd done a good job, I saw his jaw dropped. "You-you look stunning!" He managed to blubber out. "Err... Thanks, you dont clean up too bad yourself either. How was the concert?" I asked, feeling bad that I didn't go. "It was great!" He said.

"Glad to hear, sorry I couldn't go its just-"

"Its okay Mads." Only Niall ever called me that. "Lets go?" He asked leading me out the door into his car, we soon arrived to a restaurant. It looked fancy... Oh no, I ate like a pig. Literally. This will be interesting. "Wow!" I remarked, as it was, infact, amazing."Glad you liked it, Urm... Lets go." He said awkwardly taking my hand once again, leading me into the place.

Harry's P.O.V

Mads was beautiful, and I really like her. I wanted her to be mine, but I could see she was hard to get girl. I like that. I just knew that Niall was pissed at me, he was always laughing and jumping aroubd in the concerts, but today, he didn't seem very... Motivated? Yea, thats the word, motivated. Nialler was one of my best mates, and I couldn't lose him. But I wanted Madison. Well, whatever happens I guess... I cant really tell anymore... If I'm inlove.

Madison's P.O.V

Okay the Night was amazing, Harrys really great. Honestly. But everytime I can't help but think about Niall and how sad he's been looking lately, I just feel this pang of guilt hit me everytime he looks down. But why? Is it my fault he is like this? No. He should be the one feeling the guilt, after all, he did leave me, but he is trying. And I'm not really giving him the chance. I decide to ask him whats wrong and if it's me who is making him like this, though I'm sure its something else?

Ugh brain, you hve got to sound sure!

Its not my fault

Its not my fault

Its not my fault

Its my fault

Wait what? Ugh just shut up brain.

Right now I'm on my way to Nialls room, my hands are sweating and my heart is pounding. I am nervous. But why?

Your afraid of what he might say.

What?

You dont want to be the one who caused him so much pain.

What pain?!?!

Heartbreak.

SHUT UP BRAIN!!!

I turn the handle to see Niall sat at the edge of his bed. His head in his hands. His eyes puffy and his face damp.

He's been crying.

Why does he have to be so cute when he cries? I sit next to him an he looks up trying to hide that he is crying... But fails. "Oh uhm... Hi." He chokes out. "Hi Nialler, you okay?" I ask.

"Okay? You just don't understand, do you Madison?!?!" He was raging. I have only ever once seen him like this, when this kid was bullying me in the park when we were little. I shake my head slightly to focus again.

"Well, It's because I'm inlove with you, There, I said it. I. LOVE. YOU." And with that, he ran out of the room and away. Hehe. Up up and away.

WTF MADISON, NOT THE TIME!

Oh, right.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hai guys sorry for the really late update, DYING CUZ JUST WNET TO JB CONCERT!!! <3 when he sang boyfriend, guess what I did? Swag swag swag on Lou... ;) He was two hours late though... Wtf!?!

Is this dramatic enough? Please keep reading and commenting and voting ect. Also pleaaaase Promote me?

Thanks guys!!!

Ily all. BuhBai!

Izzy <3