Chapter 5- The traditional game

Chapter 5- The traditional Game.

Madisons P.O.V

After I checked my twitter, nothing, I strolled out Nialls room to the lounge that I knew all too well, to see the 5 boys, and Izzy sitting on the carpet. I had decided just to try and go along with all this. 

"Hey!" Iz said  

"Hi!" The boys chorused. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked. 

"We were about to play truth or dare!" Louis yelled, all too loud, "BRB!!!" He went to the kitchen and came back with a carrot.  

"Ooh Lou, get me one too please?" I asked, giving him my puppy dog eyes. 

"Ok..." He grumbled going back to the kitchen and bringing me back a big juicy carrot. I took it and sat next to Harry who held my waist, and Iz,Louis then sat bext to her then Liam, next Niall then Zayn inbetween Harry and Niall in a circle. 

"Okay who first?!?!" Louis Shrieked munching on his carrot, letting food fly everywhere, this boy!  

Zayn spun the bottle landing on Louis. "Truth or dare?" Zayn asked dramatically. 

"Dare." Louis said confidentely. 

"I dare you to cover yourself in Peanutbutter and then three of you have to lick some off him!" He yelled. 

I bet he had been coming up with that for ages.  

" I can't cuz Im allergic to nuts!" I yelled, for once it comes in handy. 

He spun the bottle again three times and it landed on Harry, Izzy (poor girl), and Liam. 

"Wait, before we start, if we decide we dont wanna do the dare, we have to sleep in the bath with only a few blankets... It will be called The Chicken House!" I said, getting a few nods of approval. "Okay continue..."

Once Louis came back (shirtless I might add) he lay down on a table spreading peanut butter all over himself, and the three victims got closer. Harry quickly licked him, his soft tounge running over the skin. Liam and Izzy refused, two in the chicken house already. Louis quickly went in the bathroom and came out clean, an spun the bottle. It landed on Liam, he looked terrified, poor Lili. 

"Liam, Truth or dare?" Louis asked. 

"Urm... Dare?"  

"I dare you to tweet 'Gonna be a dad soon, sorry Dani'" Niall was in histerics, we all were laughing our butts off. Liam looked panicked. 

"NO WAY!!!" Liam yelled, 

"You gotta, your already in yhe Chicken house!" Louis yelled, Liam sighed whipping out his phone. Soon all of our phones pinged to see Liams new tweet, we all burst out laughing again. "Okay my turn." liam said glumly, and spun the bottle, landing on Zayn. "Truth or dare?" 

"Truth." Zayn said  

"Wht was yourmost embarrasing moment ever?" 

"CHICKEN HOUSE!" Zayn yelled, spinning the bottle again landing on Louis. 

"I dare you to Prank call Simon and say you hate carrots." Zayn said, knowing dare is what Louis would choose. Louis just gasped. 

"My carrots? No way! I guess I'm going in the chicken house..." Louis said and spun the bottle an it landed on me... Oh crap.

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked. 

"Ummmm.... Ummm... Dare." I said. 

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with... Harry." Liam said after whispering into Louis ear getting approval. I gasped, a little too loud I might add, and slowly got up to go to the closet nearby with Harry. 

"Remember, 7 minutes!!!" Louis yelled and I reluctantly stepped into the closet with Harry Styles.

Nialls P.O.V

I was so angry!!! Could they not tell I liked her?!?! And Harry is the biggest flirt, he always gets the girl an now he will for sure, this is some serious shit. I need to win her back, because shes still the one (A/N love dat song!!!) as soon as she comes out of there Ill talk to her... Urgh!!! How could Liam and Louis do that?!?!?! I shot daggers to them with my eyes! Just 7 minutes, nothings gonna happen in 7 minutes right?

Madisons P.O.V

"Hey babe." Harry spoke seductively sending shivers down my spine. 

"Hey..." I replied. 

"Your so gorgeous" he whispered into my ear, making goosebumps appear, luckily it was dark so he wouldn't see me blushing. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh but quickly slapped it away. 

"Fiesty I see..." I could tell he was smirking, I giggled quietly and before I knew it, he crashed his lips into mine forcing his tounge through into my mouth, exploring, when I replied. It was a hot kiss, it went on for atleast 3 minutes as we were still snogging when Zayn opened the door. And he was shocked.

"Urm... You can come out now?" He said, and we pulled apart quickly panting, my face was bright red as we stepped out of the closet and back to the carpet. "Uhhmm, what about we make the chickens house now?" I suggested as we gathered up a couple of small blankets, stuffing them into the bathtub.

"Im going to sleep now, I'm knackered!" Izzy exclaimed,  

"Me too!" Liam Zayn and Louis agreed, as they all headed off to the Chickens House miserably. 

"Urm... Yea, Im going to bed..." Harry murmured, leaving me with Niall, oh no!!! As I got up to leave he took my hand, hoping I would stay back, but I wriggled my hand free and started walking away when Niall spoke. "Please stay, I need to tekl you something!" 

I turned around to see his blue eyes looking at me woth despair. 

"Yes Niall..." I grumbled sitting down. 

"Urmm... I'd like to ask for another chance? Please Madi I'll do anything, Anything!!!" He said. 

"But Niall, I can't. You forgott about me, how could you?!" I asked with disbelief. 

"Listen to me Mads, When-" 

"Its madison." I murmured. 

"Okay, Madison, please listen. When I was on the Xfactor, a fan stole my phone and I couldn't remember your phone number, I tried so many numbers but couldn't find yours. When I tried to go to Dublin, management wouldn't let me come, so they put me with a model, they said it was so I would forget about you but it was also for publicity. And Madison, I would never forget about you because... Because I Still lo-ike you"