Chapter 16- A Positive

***Madison's P.O.V***

Natasha did this, I'm sure of it!

It is the most obvious thing in the world, how have the others not realise this? Why is she such a bitch? What has happened to her to make her this way?

I start running down the streets of Sweden when it starts to rain.

Pitter patter, pitter patter.

I hear the rain dropping on the cobblestone ground, the sound echoing throught the lonely streets, helping to stop the deafening silence.

Soon enough, I am drenched in the cold rain and my own tears.

***Niall's P.O.V ***

I storm down the stair to find myself in Natasha's room, how could Madison do that? She was just using me.

"Not now- Oh hi sweetheart!" Squeels Natasha as soon as she see's my face pop out of the door, she notices my angry expression, leads me into her room and continues, "oh so you finally see the real Madison? Yea I know, the only reason I was threatening her before is because she was being so nasty to me and I was only doing my job." And I actually believed her, nodding, and saying, "I hate her!"

"Yea, she's so deceiving, I can't believe she cheated on you." Murmured Natasha.

"What?!?! She cheated on me?" I exclaim, it can't be true, I thought she loved me! Well, Madison lied once, it can't be too hard to lie to me again. How could I be so foolish!?!

"It's true, I've got proof, if you don't believe me." She states, walking to the cupboard and pulling out a paper, turning it around to show a picture. There was Madi with a guy... He had light brown hair and green eyes like Madi's and he was carrying her bridal style, and kissing her, on the corner it had the date and it was two days ago. No, no she couldn't have.

But she did.

"The guys name is Chris, shes cheating on you."

"No, no, no she didn't!" I yell, and Natasha placed her hand on me chest, making me shiver.

"Oh but she did, babe." And I'm too angry to even utter a syllable.

"Why don't we have some fun, to y'know, forget about her?" She whispers.

Why not?

Madison's P.O.V

Why am I so helpless?

Ugh, I hate it!

I should show her that she can't do anything to me, that she doesn't affect me!

Reluctantly, I pull myself off the ground, and trudge back to the hotel, in my soaking clothes, hoping they will let me in.

Luckily, no one spots me and I managed to get into the apartment with no problem to find Louis. sitting there.

As soon as he hears me, his head shoots up to see me shivering at the door.

"Hi." I breath.

"What happened to you?" He asks, walking up to me and embracing me in his arms.

"N-nothing." I stutter, "b-but you know it was Natasha wh-who did it." He nods slowly.

"Yea, I knew you wouldn't do that, but how are you so sure?" He asks carefully.

"Sh-she told me th-that she would make y-you guys hate m-me." Anger flashes through his eyes.

"I knew it!"

"B-but no one will believe m-me!" I exclaim.

"Maybe not, but they will once they hear Natasha saying it for herself."

"H-how are we gonna d-do that?" I ask helplessly.

"I don't know, but we will, I will make sure you and Niall end up together." He says determined and I giggle, but get interrupted by my own sneeze.

"I think we need to get you into some dry clothes." He says with a grin and I nod, returning the smile, before I stand up and go to my room.

I run the hot water over me as I massage shampoo into my hair, and belting out the lyrics of the boys' new song: best song ever. I think I he become quite a fan during the time I've been on tour with them. The music video was going to be filmed as soon as we got to the USA and since my mom is the hair stylist I get to watch them do it.

When I finish my shower, I pull on some clothes and pull out my phone to check twitter, but as soon as Im logged in, the door slams open, making me drop my phone, shattering it into a thousand peices. I whip around seeing Louis standing there.

"Louis, have you ever heard of knocking?!?!" I scold and he shrugs,

"Eh, we can get you another one later, anyways, Let's get down to business." He states, entering the room.

"What?"

"You and Niall, duh!"

"Oh, you were serious?" And he just stares blankly at me before saying,

"Yes, I was serious, now, I have a plan!"

Ten minutes later

"What if she doesn't say anything?" I ask worriedly but he shakes his he's immediately.

"Provoke her."

"No, Louis. Then I'm just as bad." I reason, but he doesn't even seem slightly fazed.

"You couldn't be as bad as her okay? Don't be too mean but provoke, I'm sure she will say something."

"Are you sure it's gonna work?"

"A positive!" He exclaims and I nod slowly.

"Alright then." I finally say and he smiles at me reassuringly.

-

A/n holy shit guys I'm prety sure I wrote this like 2 years ago but I never updated... So I just logged back onto this account and it has like 500 reads on this shitty story? Exuse me, I just, what? Here's an update but I'm probably never updating any of my stories on this account ever again so please go onto my other two accounts mmmstyles and reservedforhoran for stories that are a little bit less shitty. Thanks bye now:) if you really don't want me to stop these stories then let me know and I could possible try to redo and improve them bc honestly when I read over them I hate myself but I can't bring myelf to delete them idk why.