Chapter 2- Turn on the radio?

Madison's P.O.V

"Baby, Ill be back at 9:30 and were leaving tomorrow at noon, reamember to ask Isabelle if she wants to come to the tour, bye bye!" She yelled, blowing me a kiss. "Bye mom." I called back at her, taking my phone out to ring my best friend Isabelle Greenfield. "Yellow?" Came her voice through the phone "Hey Iz!" I said used to her 'craziness' thats why I loved her. "My mom just went to work, so do you wann come over?" I asked. 

"Yup, I'll be right over!!!" She chirped, she lived 5 minutes away (walking) and kindof lived at my house. Now, I lived in a little place called Tumbridge Wells in England, we move alot a my mom is a Makeup artist for different celebrities, so we move alot, now she was working in this arena (A/N i dont know if there are really any, I dont live in england) for any celebrity that just came and went really.

A knock came at my door and I swung it open to see Izzy standing there with a huge pink suitcase. Izzy had medium length curly blonde hair and hot pink streaks all over the place, she had blue eyes, she was gorgeous!!! Today she was wearing a tidyed tank top and black shorts with her toms as it was quite cool outside. She wore red lipstick and mascara and was now hauling her enormous suitcase up into the flat. "Oh sorry, do you need any help?" I asked. "Nah. Im good!" She said, her voice full of sarcasm as I helped her bring it inside and to the bottom of the staircase before asking, " why do you have this here anyway?"  

"Oh your mom asked if I would like to come with you on the tour she was gonna go on. She said they allowed her to take two extra people, I wonder who the celebrities are... Well anyways Im comin and this is my suitcase, its just gonna be about 5 months right? Were coming back in July?" She spoke, My mom had offered to take us to the tour, she said she didn't know who the celebrity was but we eould have to be with them most of the time as she would be out. I hope its Little Mix or Bruno Mars! Oh wait forgot to answer her there. 

"Uh yup! Now lets get this upstairs and your gonna help me pack." said I and we dragged her bag upstairs to my room.

"Turn the radio on Mads?"  

I flicked it on and out came the voice of Niall Horan 

"If Im louder, would you see me"  

I quickly switched to a different station which was playing Bruno Mars Locked Out of Heaven. Iz and me just messed around for awhile, her helping me pack, I mean, what do you pack to go on tour with famous artistst? We were going on tour with a famous artist. Wow...