Chapter 1

Shayna POV

"Grandma May! Where's my left shoe?! I'm going to be late for school!" I yelled searching through my closet for my left Nike high top. "I don't know! You know I never come in that junky ass room of yours. How many times do I have to tell you to pick up after yourself?" my grandmother yelled from the downstairs kitchen. "UGHHH! FORGET IT!" I screamed switching out my nikes for my black sandals, then grabbing my things before running down the stairs.

I came downstairs to see my grandmother staring at the tv watching her favorite show, "The Golden Girls", them my bitches right there! I love Sofia with her crazy ass! Aha! "Aight woman I'm outta here" I told my grandmother, before kissing her on the cheek and running to grab her car keys. "Ohh hell nahh! Where you think you going with my keys?!" She yelled as I got to the door. "Damn.." I whispered before I began to plead with her. "Pleaseeee G-May!," the nickname I gave her, "It's hot as hell out there! I'm gonna die if I walk out here!" I pleaded. "Girl you better watch who the hell you talkin to like that. You know I'll whop yo black ass blue, then black again!" She said taking her eyes off of the tv to look at me. I sighed looking down at my feet. "I gotta go wig shopping. I need a new wig for Sunday service." G-May said. "Well I gotta go then", I said running out of the house and down the street. I'm going to be a little sweaty getting to school, but I refuse to go to detention for another tardy.

Oh by the way, let me introduce myself my name is humptyyy (Starts doing the humpty dance) hahaa let me stop! My name is Shayna Renée Carter. I'm 17 years young, I go to McPherson High in New Orleans Louisiana, I live with my grandmother(she's my only legal guardian). I'm 5'4, light brown skin complexion, with a body to die for!
I've been through a lot in my 17 years of living and I only trust a handful of people. My motto is "Never trust a hoe!".

I arrived at school looking down at my phone checking to see if my bitch Lisa texted me, and a suddenly found myself hitting the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled, feeling a pair of strong arms lifting me up. "Who the fuck..." I said stopped talking to lock eyes with this fine ass boy that I've never seen before.

Desean POV

"Damn ma, my bad. You gotta watch where you going tho." I said to this fine la mama that ran into me in the hall. I put her down and picked up her books and gave them to her.

She picked up her papers that was scattered all over the floor and stuffed them in her binder. "My bad, I really wasn't watching where I was going. I've never seen you around here before, you new?" she asked. "Nahh I don't go to school here." I explained. "Then why are you here?" she refuted with an attitude. Hmm.. feisty I like that. "Just visiting a couple of my niggas, you must be the hall monitor" I said making a couple of my niggas laugh. "Tuh, this school wish they had a fine ass hall monitor like me, and yall bum asses better stfu, I'm Shayna by the way. " She introduced herself. "The name Desean but the homes call me Sean" I introduced myself right back lookin at her then locking my lips. "Sean ! Seannn baby! Hey baby!" this hoe Lacy, Macy, Stacy, shit idk her name, came running up to me, tryna kiss a nigga. Yall know a nigga don't kiss a hoe, don't know where them ashy ass lips been at. "Aye wassup..." trying to remember who she was. "It's Lacy.. remember and why you talkin to thus hoe?" she said referring to Shayna. "Bitch don't get ya teeth kicked in fuckin with me" Shayna said walking away. I watched her big, juicy booty jiggle in that skirt she was wearing. "Damn I should've got her number" I said under my breath. "Why she ain't nothing but a hoe anyway" Macy said. "Look Stacy," "ITS LACY!" She yelled. "Look Tracy, I don't fuck with you like that, you give me head and that's it. You not my girl so don't be coming over here with the bullshit, feel me?" I said causing her to cry. Ugh. I just sapped my niggas off then lefted, don't have time for no crying ass bitches.

Let me tell you a lil sumn sumn bout myself. My name be Desean James Wilkinson. I live alone. Have no real known family members. Hell they all could be dead as far as I know. I'm 6'5 , the bitches love that, light green eyes, tatted up, I got bitches doin unspeakable thangs for ya boy , cause I got it like that. I'm in one of the most notorious gangs on the east coast. MHG. Fuck with us, get ya whole family head blown off! My motto is "Fuck bitches, get money!" Literally, fuck these bitches and get money!

*Fuck you, Fuck you. Tell a hater I said, Fuck you*

The ringtone on my phone went off.
Me: Hey boss, what's up.

Boss: I need you to make a drop.

Me: iight, I'll be there in 20.

Boss: make it 10.

Me: you got it.
I said hanging up the phone . "Bouta make this guap!" I said turning the volume on my radio up to the max.
"Hmm.. la mama was cute, wonder if I'll see her again." I thought to myself.

(NAME CHANGE! CHANGED JAY TO DESEAN, IT SOUNDS BETTER)