Chapter 9

Unknown POV

I've been sitting here for a entire day now, hearing this old bitch cry out in pain. They needa hurry up and bring they dumb asses on here. I'm tired of hearing this shit. Imma kill all they asses. Imma give them the rest of the day to find where we at. And yall know ya boy not alone. I got every body guard that works for me, watching. So I'm on high alert. I don't have time for any fuck ups. I got my whole empire to protect. I still can't believe my little brother is gone though man. Shit hurts to the core. Thinking about him, just fuels my rage. Ugh.. I need something to take my mind off of all this for a minute.

I gripped the back of Cherry's head as I shoved all of my dick into her mouth. Cherry was this freak stripper hoe that I met a while back. The hoe will do just about anything for a quick buck. (Yall remember the hoe Desean was about to call before him and Shayna got it in? Yeah thats her)

She was gagging but fuck it, I don't care. I took my dick out and slapped it on her face a couple times then shoved it back into her mouth. I felt myself about to explode, so I held onto her head tight then released my children in her mouth. I made sure she swallowed all that shit.

We sat on the sofa, snorting the lines of cocaine that was neatly lined on my glass coffee table. The rush of the drug took over my entire body about 5 minutes after snorting it. It took all of my pain away. I love this feeling. I wish I could feel this way all the time. So, ok I'm addicted to this shit, but hey? I do whatever the hell I want. Its my life!

"Red, baby wake up" I heard Cherry say to me. I couldn't move. I was still high as hell. "Bitch why you still here? If you not about to give me head again then bounce. Cause I'm not about to fuck yo ass. You know yo pussy looser than water on paper" I told her with my eyes staying closed. "You know what? Fuck you bitch! Lil dick ass nigga! That's why yo shit look like a shrimp after you boil it. Bum ass nigga!" Cherry said while leaving the room. That bitch lucky I can't move cause I would've shot her in her hoe ass mouth, talkin reckless like that to me! Hoes these days bruh.

I sat in that same spot on the sofa for about 2 hours. When you coming off the high from that shit, it's terrible man. Feels like you're dying. I called one of my guards on the walkie-talkie. "Still no signs of these niggas? Over " I asked Bull, my biggest guard. "Nahh boss, nothing yet. Over" he replied. "Aight, one. Over" I ended the conversation. I gave them the entire day to come to me, but they failed. I guess I gotta show em I mean bidness don't I?

Desean's POV

Shayna been crying her eyes out ever since that phone call. I really don't know what to do. I went to my boss and he told me who that nigga Marlo brother was. This nigga named Red. He just another nigga that wanna be a kingpin. But his shit ain't moving that's why he hitting our shit up. But we got something for his ass.

I assembled a team of 50 men. Almost like a swat team. We got snipers, men moving on ground, and hackers , in case we need them to unlock some security shit for us. This shit gotta go by fast. They'll never know what hit them.

I gotta bring Mrs. Carter back home man. It was my job to protect her, protect both of them. And I failed, now I gotta do what it takes to get her back home. Plus, the woman grew on me. I got a soft spot of her. She's like that mother figure that I've been wanting so badly to have. Shayna would never forgive me if something happened to her.

I got the entire team together and we moved out to the address that was given. I thought it was going to be a set up at first, but I had a person on the inside that told me that Mrs.Carter was actually really there. I know I said that you can't trust these hoes, but Cherry did a good job with our little plan. If I make it outta here, I gotta remember to pay her.

We arrived about three blocks away from the place that all of this was supposed to be going down at. And the place looked like a...trap house? Really nigga? Smh. I called the sniper team to see if they were positioned. Check. I ordered all of the lights to be cut off inside the trap and on the street. Check. Now it's time to move my men in.

We broke up into five groups of ten men. I told them to kill anything moving, but make sure it's not an older woman or imma have to kill they ass. I pulled my night vision glasses down over my eyes. This nigga wanted a war? Well I'm here to five it to him!