Chapter 1

I heard the loud clash of lockers as the bell rang.

damn I better get to class can't be late again, Mr Jefferson was already breathing down my neck about it.

I wasn't late, well I wouldn't have been if I wasn't stopped in my track by barbie and her side-kicks.

"what do you want, kiah" I complained.

She flashed me a sarcastic smile "your late to class hun" she snapped.

ugh her voice made me want to head-butt a butterknife

"and whose fault is that, you and your little posse stopped me." I shot back.

she went to open her mouth to say something but it closed and her eyes focused on something behind me.

Great! I turned to look, aaaand it was Mr Jefferson.

"we'll finish this later" she smirked.

I started to head to class, telling Mr Jefferson to shove it on the way there.

*~*

School was done for today.

I was tired, so I headed home.

I got in my car and put in a Nirvana CD as my car came to life, not literally.

The whole way home I listened to Nirvana, Drumming my fingers on the dashboard.

I pulled up in the driveway pulling my keys out, and grabbing my bag, and headed inside.

Dad wasn't home yet.

I headed into the kitchen to make some spaghetti, leaving a plate for dad.

I went upstairs and hopped into the shower, removing my eyeliner and lipstick. Then Got into into bed.

*~*

I curled the ends of my blue hair and put it up in a ponytail, and curled the loose bits hanging in front of my ears.

I stepped into my closet and pulled on a grey single, a red flannel and a black pair of skinny jeans.

I ran down stairs, Shocker dad isn't home. he must have done an all-nighter.

  I got in my car and started the engine. I didn't have much fuel, so I headed to the gas station.

*~*

I made my way to English.

I was the first one there, as usual.

Mrs Wintson was already there and flashed me a grin as I stepped into the classroom, I smiled back. She gestured towards my desk and I sat, I pulled out my book  and started to write, before class started.

This was the only hobby I ever had, I wasn't into sports, my dad couldn't afford an Xbox or anything like that. I mean I have a PS2 but I finished all the games I own.

Eventually the class flowed in with students. I didn't really have any friends, apart from my best friend Parker. He moved away when I was 14, to New Zealand. We still talk though, every day, and we Skype every weekend.

I turned to the page where my actual school work was and continued on that.

I already knew what to do, I was ahead.

Once English was finished I started to head to Math but I felt something hit my face. Oh it was Kiah's hand slapping me.

"what the f*ck Kiah!" I screamed.

There was already a circle of people around us chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

I walked up to her and my fist hit her pretty little Chanel face the crowd of students winced at the sound it made.

I turned away and headed to class, but something hit me in the back of the head. Everything went black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to my first story ever! sorry if its terrible i have never written something this long before. warning yeah the chapters are short but its because, again ive never written a wattpad story before. hope you like it (((: