Chapter 15

It was coming from the roof.

I could see parker with a hand gun shooting at the walkers, with a guy a little older than us standing next to him was a small petite girl hits them with a black and red AK-47 with colourful duct tape around it.

She has Charcoal hair with a black bandana, black leggings and red flannelette, leaving her belly button exposed.

The Boy had mousey brown hair and a red bandana around his head while he wore a black T-Shirt and black jeans with some old black Converse that have turned a bit brown.

I glared up at them shocked and confused as they saved our ass. "Holy-freaking-shit" Luke muttered next to me. I chuckled a bit at the way he said it.

I looked to see if Calum was bit, but my focus was on something different.

"Parker!!" I screamed running towards my old house.

"Ally!"

we ran towards each other and I jumped into his arms.

My best friend I finally saw my best friend. My pride and joy, my brother.

I was so over-whelmed, I passed out in his arms.

*~*

I woke up with a loud groan.

"oh morning sunshine" Parker smiled.

I tried to shimmy my way out of bed but two strong arms were around my waist.

"I would come give you a big hug but I'm sort of stuck at the moment" I gave him a weak smile.

He let out a light chuckle "ah, yeah I can see that"

I looked around the room and saw Luke and Calum.

"Where's Octavia and Michael" I asked, wide eyed.

I was starting to feel my stomach churn a little.

"its okay" Luke smiled, obviously seeing my worried expression "They went to get the rest of Millie and Ashton's Stuff"

Wait! That actually happened?

"Millie and Ashton?"

"Yeah, they actually should be ba-"

and as if on queue, the same girl and guy I saw on the roof walked down the stairs, while Michael and Octavia take the ladder.

"Wait, so how did we get back? There was only enough room for two?" I asked

"you sat on my lap" Luke said, looking at the floor and clearly embaresed.

Aw, him and his shyness is so adorable.

The girl with black hair extended her arm out "Millie Irwin" I shook her hand as tightly as possible and a slight smirk curved her lips "And this is my step-brother, Ashton Irwin" she waved her hand around near his face and I sent him a slight wave. "Alex Walker"

"Ha! Really!? That's ironic!" Michael laughed.

Everyone else busted into laughter, except for Millie and Ashton.

"we call those dead things 'Walkers' so yeah, we found that funny" Octavia added.

"Roamers?" Ashton and Millie asked.

"Geeks?" Parker followed.

"Well then.." Luke laughed.

*~*

"wait, wait, wait! So you put fire ants in his underwear?" Luke laughed/

"yeah, after he set my hair on fire I knew I had to get him back, he deserved it." Millie smiled.

Ashton's cheek and neck went a light shade of pink while he looked down at his hand in his lap.

"Dang, dude. You probably shouldn't have lighten her hair on fire" I bit back a smile, giving him my most serious look I could try to give right now.

Calum stiffened a laugh looking at my hand, like he was contemplating it.

Is he seriously hesitant about holding my hand?

I look to see Ashton looking at me, a alight smirk on his face.

I look over at Calum to see that he is glaring at him, hard-core!

Aww he was so cute when he got all protective on me.

He wasn't like that all the time, he lets me have my space and treats me well...

He is perfect.

I lean over and kiss him on the lips and then peak a glance at Ashton

He gaze was at the floor, giving us our privacy.. now that that is cleared up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this was a really boring chapter, had a huge writers block!! xx