Chapter 19

I woke up in the passenger seat screaming!

Calum's swerved then looked over at me wide eyed.

"what!? What's wrong?" he panicked

"Ashton" I said looking down, Calum looked confused.

"yes?" I hear a voice I thought I'd never hear again.

I look in the back to see Ashton laying in the backseat with a blanket over him.

I reached over and pulled his blanket to reveal his stomach with stitches down it.

Dream..

It was a dream

I smiled sitting back against my seat..

"Damn Weirdo" Ashton muttered with a grin.

We Pulled Up at a mall and I looked over a Calum

"the hell?"

"Its cleared, there might be a few but its mostly cleared." He promised.

We walked and I held my gun tight.

We cleared all the stalls and shops, it took about 3 hours for us all to do but we only got a couple of em.

We decided to camp out at 'Holy Sheet'

Because beds.

And pillows.

And comfort.

I picked a bed with grey and blue covers and put my bags on it.

I started exiting the store.

"where you going" Michael asked, tilting his head.

"shopping" I smirked.

Millie was by my side within seconds and Octavia was walking behind her. I looked over to my left and saw Luke standing there.

I giggled "whaaaaat?"he whined his cheeks a little pink.

"lets go"

***

We were currently walking around 'Factorie' I was looking at this cute dark green and blue flannel which I put in my basket.

we headed back to the other when I heard a gasp coming from Octavia's mouth.

I looked over at her and saw that Millie's arm had been bitten she looked down shocked at it.

"we gotta get you back, Quick!" I dropped my basket and went to walk

"dude take the clothes" is she serious right now??

I grabbed it and continued to walk back.

"My legs are fine Luke, I can walk" Millie said with a smile. HOW IS SHE SO CALM I'M PANICKING!

We made our way back to the others and Ashton was straight on it like he knew exacly what to do, he remained calm as did Millie.

All until Ashton got the knife out. Her face turned white but she covered it with a deep breath.

"1"

"2"

Oh god.

"3" and Millie was screaming her head off. I dug my face into Calum's chest.

Luke was holding Millie's other hand but looking down at the floor.

I couldn't breathe and I was feeling sick my arm started panging when I thought about it or looked at it.

It was done and Ashton wrapped up her arm and fed her some heavy pain killers

she cuddled in to Luke and fell into a slumber.

Luke didn't sleep that night. He watched over her he took the night shifts and I think Calum stayed with himfor a little then came to bed.

I started thinking about ways Millie won't feel as helpless with one arm...