Chapter 16

THANK YOU SO MUCH WHOEVER IS READING THIS!! THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME!! SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE UP IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS (:

Another World: chapter 16

Liam brought his gentle finger across my cheek. "Please don't cry Andy." It was 5 in the morning and he was getting ready to leave. For a year. I blinked my eyes. I know I was only making this harder for him. Stop it Andy. I forced myself to stop crying and to suck it up.

"I'll come visit you as soon as I can ok?" Liam looked at me with his big brown puppy eyes and I couldn't even stand to look at his face anymore.

"Andy please." I looked up at his pleading face and smiled the most fakest smile I've ever done. His face softened a little but he was still hurt.

He pulled me into a hug and I clinged onto him like a baby would to his mommy.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I smiled into his neck and blinked more tears out of my eyes.

"I love you too." I breathed out. I pulled him closer to me, refusing to let him go. I heard one of the boys downstairs shout that it was time to go.

"It will go by fast. I promise. Just hang on for me, please." He pushed me back and held on to my shoulders. I sniffed and wiped my tears on my sleeve. I nodded and Liam pulled me into one last embrace.

He pressed his lips onto mine and I accidentally let out a moan. Liam chuckled and pressed his forehead to mine. I felt his hands on mine and something cold slip on my finger.

"Until I get back." He had slipped a ring on my finger. I looked down to see it. It was a gold ring with little hollow hearts in the center. A promise ring.

"Oh, Li-Liam..." I brought my hand up to get a better look at it.

"Shh. Go back to sleep ok? Louis mom is going to drop Fizzy off around 4." Liam pushed me back on the bed and pulled the covers up to my chest. He kissed my forehead and left the room.

I heard some rustling and then a door slam closed. I was alone.

I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Sitting up I took off the ring he gave me and twirled it around in my fingers. There was words inside the ring. I used my phone light to read it. 'It's gotta be you Andy.' I laughed to myself. He's so romantic.

I wiped a stray tear from my cheek and set the ring on my dresser. I wanted to take a shower and I didn't want to get it wet.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door out of habit. Nobody was here anyway. I took my hair out of the bun and let it flow down my back. I turned the water on and plugged my phone into the iHome dock.

Stay by Rihanna came on. I turned it all the way up and slipped my clothing off and jumped into the shower.

I took a good long 3 hour shower of crying, singing and washing. I braided my hair back and grabbed a Hollister shirt and some jean shorts. After I got dressed I decided to make my bed. I needed to take my mind off of Liam before I went crazy.

I ate lunch. Took a nap. Cleaned the living room and kitchen,and did some laundry. I heard the doorbell ring throughout the large house. Could it really be four already? I checked the time on the clock. It was 4:15. Wow. Time really flew by.

I ran downstairs to answer the door and was greeted by Mrs. Tomlinson and jumped upon by Fizzy.

"Thank you soooo much Andy!! I promise I won't be a bother!" She squealed. I had always loved how enthusiastic she was. She brought some light into the room. And if anything that's what I would be needing.