Chapter 17

Authors Note: So @lilrichboy_14 will be featured in chapter 18 , let's get started with the story

Yana POV
It's been 3 months since Dylan bailed my crazy ass outta jail, he's been perfect lately. I have the password to all his social medias and phone. How many of y'all can say y'all have the passwords to y'all mans/girls shit? I didn't even ask! He just gave them too me. Weird, right? But I like the new Dylan. Lack of Trust is still there but my confidence level is BMS! We were laid up watching Pretty Little Liars. He was playing with my hair while I had my thumb in my mouth (this seem childish, but sucking your thumb is hella relaxing) I feel myself getting sleepy and I think he could too. He started to rub my hair even slower which made me doze off. I felt him picking me up and placing me under the covers I grabbed his arm and pulled him in bed with me "Damn baby, that baby got you having super strength and shit" he said while placing cover over his shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist . "Rub my hair" I mumbled as I slowly fell asleep.

12:00 AM
Dylan POV
Everything good with me and Yana, I haven't been talking to ...we won't say that bitch name I realized that Yana my ride or die chick. She the one that's gone be there for me. All these other bitches just want one thing ! Is bragging rights , for now on Yana can only brag. That's my fucking baby y'all! I love her so much. I don't wanna loose her, and if that means giving her the world then so be it. It was 12:00 AM and I was just getting up and Yana was gone. I rubbed my face and walked out the door where I was jumped on "GOOODMORNING BABY" Yana showered me with kisses and I felt to the ground where she was on top of me, and we just made out, "baby, le-let me go make breakfast" she said while picking herself up. She got up and pulled me up *SMACK* I slapped the shit out of her "OUCH BABE, THAF HURTED" she said with her baby voice . I went into the bathroom to wash my face and clean up a bit "FOOD READY" I heard her scream which made me Rub downstairs. Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Grits were on my plate. I got on my knees "praise yana! " I said while praising her. "Boy, get up and go eat lmao" she said while kissing my head. I grabbed my plate and headed to the living room too watch T.V , I looked over to see Yana in pain. "What's wrong? You good?" I said while grabbing her hand "The baby is kicking" she said while trying to catch her breathe . "Can I feel?" , "Yeah, it's our baby" I put my hand on her belly and began to rub it. "Hey Bryce , What ya doing? Don't be kicking mommy. You know she old, i'm kidding. But I can't wait too meet you, Love you " I said while running her belly. "Bryce?" She sad while raising an eyebrow. "Its cute for a boy" "It's a girl, don't get it twisted boo boo" she said while smacking her fingers "whatever nigga" I said while smacking my lips and rolling my eyes "you so gay" she said whole busting out laughing "How am I gay? You wasn't saying that when I was down inside of you" . "AYE, AYE, Don't be saying that shit! Bria can hear you!" "Like Bryce hear you cursing?" "Fight me pussy" she said while standing up, banging on her Chest. "Sit yo fine ass down baby" "Yeahx That's what I thought"
BOOM boom

"Who's at the door? " I said.
"Go get it" she said
I got up and peeped through the peep hole and it was........

READ CHAPTER 18 TOO SEE WHO'S @ THE DOOR

comment & vote
I love you guys sm