Chapter 5 : Here Comes The Ex!

RebekahP.O.V.

"Grant."

His name came out of my mouth in a breath. I felt Johnny tense besides me, all the while moving closer, wrapping an arm around my waist.

Sue and Veronica sent daggers at him, Reed looked shocked but not pleased, and Ben looked like he was ready to pummel the guy, and Chris mumbled something under his breath that sounded like 'who let in this dick?'

The man who cheated on me was here. At my wedding. Standing right in front of me. Wearing a nice clean tux and a smile. Almost as if crashing someone's wedding was natural. Grant waves at me.

"Hey Bekah. Long time no see." He says.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, you never came back to London  after the 'whole world was ending' thing. I thought that maybe you wanted to stay a little longer with your brother. Then, you started dodging my calls--"

"She asked you a question. Answer it." Johnny said, glaring hard at him and sounding completely pissed off.

Grant didn't even give him a glance. His eyes still trained on me.

"I came for you her of course." Grant says.

"Why?" I asked.

Johnny's grip around my waist become tighter. This whole situation made absolutely no sense to me what so ever.

"Rebekah...I love you."

The whole crowd gasps. I can't help but scoff.

"Love me? That's complete and utter bullshit! You cheated on me, Grant."

"Yes I did, and that was a mistake."

"Yeah, a BIG mistake. You lost your chance. Rebekah is rightfully with me now." Johnny said.

Grant smirks at him. I felt Johnny start to grow hotter through his suit.

"What makes you think you can be the only one to make her happy?" He asked.

"Well, if I didn't like it I wouldn't have wanted to put a ring on it." I say in a duh tone.

"Same here, babe. Now, can you leave our wedding in peace or do I need to drag you out of here myself."

Grant laughed.

"I'd like you to try flame boy."

"Oh I'll do more than try."

Johnny loosened his grip around and went to move and storm over to Grant, but I wrapped my own arm around his waist, a hand on his chest making him stop.

"Johnny no. Not on our wedding day." I say.

He nods his head, even though I know he was still tempted to walk over to Grant and wipe the floor with his ass, but restrained himself for me.

"Chris!" I said

"Security!" Chris called.

Two security guards came and grabbed Grant by the arms, and began escorting him out.

"He hasn't changed. Not at all. He's no better than me. You'll see Rebekah! And when you do...I'll be here for you."

"Go to hell!" I yelled.

When he was out of site I rubbed my temple and sighed. Quite murmurs spread out through the crowd. Johnny let out a sigh of his own.

"Can anything else's happen?" He asks.

Not a second later did guns shots start firing off. Glass shattered. Decorations fell to broken pieces on the ground. A loud explosion sounded and a row of chairs and people flew up in the air.

All the guest began to panic and ran for their lives. I ducked to the ground as a shot came a little too close next to me.

Johnny covers his body over my own. Together we stayed down and ran for the door. When we got inside to safety I looked at Johnny, punching him the arm. He yelped, rubbing the spot on his arm.

"Just had to go ahead and jinx it didn't you?"