Chapter 14:

We fall back down onto the bed panting and trying to catch our breath. You could see the layer of sweat on his forehead and arms. His abdomen going up and down as he tried to slow his breathing while he was laughing his head off.
He looked over at me and got a huge smile, pulling me into him, still giggling.

Me and ashton just got back from our little lunch in, and he challenged me to a race from his house to mine. His house is like 4 miles away! We don't really know who won because I decided jumping on his back was a brilliant idea. Mostly because I knew I wouldn't win him.

We just laid there for awhile, him hugging me, when I heard my door open.

"Hey wins how was the ma-" He looked up at us with a confused took that turned to anger. "Why is Irwin here, and why is he on your bed?" He asked sounding slightly furious.

"We just got back from lunch, and I decided we should race from my house, because my mom needed my car." Ashton said with a smile.

Luke just looked at us for a minute before shaking his head and walking out the door.

"Well... That was awkward... Should I go talk to him or..."

"No, let's be real he would probably punch you. So what do you feel like doing" I asked

Ash stood up and looked around my very boring room before walking to the corner where my camera was

"Let's take some pictures!" He laughed before speedily snapping a photo.

"Hey I wasn't ready weirdo!" I laughed while trying to get the camera from his grasp. 

After about 10 more shots I finally got the camera from him.

"Ha. Shoes on the other foot now!" I yelled, taking a photo of him. Then quickly taking one of the two of us.
I felt two arms snake around me and the camera taken from my hand

"Is this ok?" He questioned looking to me before taking a picture of us.

Speechless. That's all I was.

I felt two lips press to my cheek and the flash went off again.

"What about this?" He smiled as he spun me around to face him.

"And this..." He began leaning in and our lips slightly brushed

"Winnie honey why is Luke so upset?" Mum came flying through the door. Me practically shoving Ashton into the wall.
"Oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" She began to laugh "I'll just leave you two be then" she winked at us before making a swift exit.

Thanks mum.

A/N
I'm not even gonna say sorry because you all know it's gonna happen again, I'm just not as into this story and sometimes I get the urge to write and sometimes I just don't even wanna look at it. So yeah.. I might just give up, these stories are crap anyways, if you want me to continue with them let me know, other wise I might just be done...