Chapter 12: That Awkward Weeked

*skip to saturday*

WIinnys POV

Me and Luke haven't talked once all week, I think he's like really mad at me. He hasn't even wanted me to take him to school, he's had Calum come and pick him up before Im even ready to leave, just so he doesn't have to see me.
I rolled out of bed looking at the clock. 8am. Why am I even awake you ask? Well Aly asked if we could meet up and talk this morning and talk about what happened, I am not looking forward to this. I walked to my closet so I could decide what to wear, when I heard two people bickering in the hallway. the only people home were me and Luke seeing as tho dad was at work and mom was I a business trip. I slowly crept over to my door so I could hear better. "So you kissed aly?" I couldn't quite make out who it was with Luke. "Yeah I did until winny caught us, she literally freaked out in us, if looks could kill we would both have been dead."
"Well what are you going to do about it? She obviously doesn't want you dating aly."
"I'm going to anyways. Winny doesn't control me, I like this girl! winny can buzz off to be honest." I walked away from the door then so I didn't hear anymore, if that's the game like wants to play, then let's play.

~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter I'm writing another right now, I thought I had finished this and already posted it but I guess not, I'm writing the next chapter now, don't even worry.