Chapter 9: Sick day with...bae?

I laid in my bed till almost 12 pm before I could get up without almost puking!! The bump on my head was huge! And I have a feeling that's what caused my migraine. I turned to look at my phone when it made a loud buzzing noise... it was a text... from Andrew!!

Andrew: hey winny where are you? I've searched the whole cafeteria and can't find you!:( xxdew

Me: sorry Dew I'm home with a massive migraine!! I can barely get out of bed!:(

Andrew: ok well hold tight I'll be there soon. xxdew

Me: WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!

(End convo)

He didn't answer me but I have a feeling he's gonna come over. And I'm laying in bed. With my glasses on. In sweats... not to mention my goose egg! I literally flew out of bed, and... fell flat on my face, I guess I kinda forgot about my migraine until I stood up. Well, caveman style it is then. Just as I was climbing back into bed, my bedroom door opened to reveal Andrew. "How did you get into my house...?" I asked kind of creeped out. "Oh I still remember where you hide your spare key so it wasn't that hard." He answered, I noticed his hand were full with take out bags. "You know you didn't have to" I say gesturing to the food. "I know but I know how much you love Chick Fil-A so I thought hey, why not make her day a little better" he said showing a big smile. "Plus I got your favorite, a spicy chicken sandwich with fries and ranch to dip them in. With an Oreo shake to drink and of course we can't forget the toy!" he laughed holding up a small connection toy. "Awe you remembered!!" I beamed as he sat down on the end of my bed and we began to eat our meal.

It was almost time for Andrew to go back to school, we had been talking for about and hour and 20 minutes so he had about 10 to get back to the school. We had talked about all kinda of things, like old memories and little things he remembers about me... some of the things I don't remember telling him, which I thought was odd. We talked about my two older brothers and how I never get to see them, yes I do have 2 older brothers but they moved to America so I never see them anymore. We talked about his little sisters and how much they've grown up. It was actually kind of fun remembering the past. I actually forgot completely about my migraine.

It was time for dew to go home so we hugged and I told him goodbye. "Bye winny! I had fun we totally need to do this again sometime!" he said smiling and giving me a big hug, "bye dew!! hurry before your late to school!" I yelled after him. "I'd be late for you anyday!" I heard him tell right before a car door slammed.

~schools over~

Lukes POV:

"Finally school has ended! that was the longest day of my life!!" I heard Ashton complaining while we were walking to his car. "I'm sorry bro, can we hurry, I'm worried about winny, she stayed home with a migraine and she looked pretty sick" I was so worried, I didn't know if she had a panic attack while I was at school or if someone broke into our house or if she passed out or if a tiger has gotten into our house.... wait Luke there are no tigers on this area. I slapped myself across the cheek, "get yourself together man!" I yelled. Ashton just looked at me as if I had an extra arm growing from my forehead. "Well... Ok, I might come in and see her too, just to see if she's alright." His cheeks turned a lighter shade if pink. Oh no, I knew something was up with him but I didn't know for sure. He likes my sister. Oh this just won't do. "Ashton... you like winny don't you?" I asked wanting an honest answer. "Well... idek dude, I get weird around her. I can't help it!!" oh no time for some heartbreaking! I thought to myself. "Ashton mate, I love you, I love you like a brother, but my sister is off limits, ok, I don't wanna see her get hurt and I don't want to have to kill one of my best mates. So no dating my sister ok?" I was trying to sound as nice as possible. "Fine" Ashton mumbled as he pulled into my driveway. "NOW GET OUT ME CAR!" he yelled trying to control his laughter. Well his awkward laughter.....

~~~~~~~~~

What!!! double update!! DUN DUN DUN!!! hahaha I'm actually like falling asleep so sorry for mistakes. But gnight my friends I love y'all and your sexy faces. sorry its short but hey yall got 2 updates so calm your bootys!!

JUST DO ALL THE JAZZ OK!!

Twitter: @5sosobsessed5