Chapter five.

God I hate Danielle. She is such a bitch! All she's doing is taking up all of Vics time. Shouldn't he be making time for me? After all, I am his best friend... at least I was until my lips screwed everything up. But Danielle is there like 'oh my name is Danielle, I'm cute and a red head and I have Vic and maybe I'll just ruin his friendship with Kellin so I can have him all to myself'
Argh! I just want my best friend back and I will get him.

"Why are you with Danielle."

"I don't even know anymore, to be honest she's a little scary."

"Scary ho-"

"Viccy poo." Danielle called.

"Dan dan." Vic answered

" 'dan dan'? " I asked.

"Shut up. I'll catch you later."

"No, you're staying here and so is she," I said holding vic in his place.

"Kellin." he said in a warning tone.

"You owe me some best friend time."

"I'll make it up to you."

"Too late she's basically here." I said. He glared at me and i smiled brightly.

---

I swear if that girl says anything against me in that sweeter than sugar voice and not the nice kind. God I want to tear my hair out, I should of just let Vic go off with her but I don't give in too easily.

"Viccy poo, lets do something this weekend."

"Actually Danielle or 'dan dan' Vic is busy this weekend."

"Is it really?"

"Yeah, we're going to a hotel to have some amazing gay sex." I joked with a cheeky smile. Vic glared at me but I could see he wanted to laugh.

"Always the one to joke aren't you Kellin. Joking will definitely get you far in life won't it. I'll see you later Viccy poo." she answered

"Yeah bye." Vic replied.

With that she got out the car and left.
Vic growled a little and let out a sigh then looked back at me and I just smiled.

"It's rude to stare."

"Damn you're gonna kill me."

"I was hoping her, but if I kill you I'm pretty sure she'd die too. Now what are we doing this weekend?"

"Like you said getting a hotel and having gay sex." he said with a chuckle.

"No seriously you have a lot of making up to do."

"Well the hotel part is true just not the gay sex."

"Dude you better not be taking me on a romantic get away thats a bit too gay for me and you have a somebody."

"A somebody?"

"I don't want to classify her as your 'girlfriend' might as well be called, best friend stealer."

"Right well, no I'm not taking you on a romantic get away because that's just weird and kinda messed up. But the hotel is because we're going to play paintball and we're going go karting."

"For reals?"

"Yup."

"Shit."

"Now who's the best, best friend in the world?"

"Your mom."

"Shut up you loser."

"Ha, I'm only joking calm your dick down. You are the best, best friend so far."

"Cheeky bastard."

"Correct, I am cheeky and I am a bastard child. Well done smart ass."

"Whatever dumb ass"

See this is what Vic and I are like when that evil love bitch isn't here. Vic looked exhausted by her though, maybe I don't need to medal with his relationship, I think it will come to an end soon. Right now I'm super excited about my best friend being the best, best friend That he can be. Even though we've been go karting and paintballing together before. This is going to be super fun though because its cool things that best friends do together right? And this is beyond cool its taking 'cool' to another level. And this is one of the many reason why we're best friends.

A^N
Sorry I took so darn long with this but I honestly didn't know what to right. I'm not really liking this story so I might delete it and re-do it but i'm working on a new Kellic which should be up by next Tuesday hopefully. Anyways unless theres someone who really enyos this it will probly be deleted or shortened.

Love you all.

Byee