Chapter. Thirteen -Final-

I keep forgetting that this isn't finished. Um, so this is the last Chapter then an Epilogue. Enjoy.

I literally ran up stairs and jumped on my bed. Yes bitches I'm home and in my room and theres no girl shit lying around haha. I'm home, Kellin Quinn is in the house!

"Kellin stop jumping on your bed!" My mom shouted.

"No mom! I'm home and I'm gonna enjoy this!" I mean what's the worst that could happen?

-----

"I told you not to jump." My mother seethed.

"You see mom.... its not even that bad."

"Not that bad? Kellin you fell through your bed!"

"You had a bed as a son practically. You're welcome."

"Oh think is funny? Haha, you're grounded."

I sighed and let my body fall onto the sofa. Wow, jump and break your bed twice and it's like you murdered someone.

"Hey mom can I go stay at Vic's house?"

"You're grounded Kellin, but go ahead only because it's Vic and apologise to him."

"For what?"

"For being a stubborn little brat and ditching him when we got back here."

"Fine." I sighed.

"Bye Kellin."

"Bye. Oh and mom."

"Yes?"

"I had sex with Vic, bye!" I siad quickly and left then house. I actually wonder what her reaction would be. Either way, i started my walk to Vic's house. I've been able to push any romantic thoughts about Vic out of my head. We're not at nanas anymore so we need to go back to normal best friends and do what normal best friends do and that means no kissing and I'm gonna tell him that, while standing at another side of the room so he can't seduce me. He's pretty good at that.

Damn this guy lives quite away from me but I have finally reached my destination. I knocked on the door and after a while Vic answered it, only he was completely shirtless and fuck, I couldn't help myself. I launched at him and kissed him he kissed back. He held my thighs which were around his waist and shut the door before putting me down so i was standing.

"I like your way of saying hello. You should greet me like that more often."

"Don't get all full of yourself I didn't want to kiss you."

"Then why did you?"

"Because you were standing there being all sexy and shit and i just lost it. Damn it." I pulled his head down and kissed him again but pulled away and slapped him.

"What the hell?"

"Vic for fuck sake put a shirt on." I said hitting his chest.

"Stop hitting me."

"No. Go put a shirt on."

"No."

"Yes."

"Would you stop hitting me?"

"No." He grabbed my wrists, pulling them away from his body and kissed me. I basically melted into the kiss. He released his grip on my wrists and picked me up making his way over to the stairs. We got to his room and he put on his bed and crawled on top of me. He grinded against me which made us both moan.

"Vic if you're gonna fuck someone at least shut the door- is that Kellin?" Mike spoke.

"Yes, now shut the door Mike."

"No Mike, don't shut the door we're not fucking." I spoke up. Mike sighed and shook his head before leaving.

"Buzz kill."

"Put on a shirt." He finally put on a shirt. "Thank you."

"So, if we're not gonna fuck then why are you here exactly?"

"Well I'll your best friend. I was jumping on my bed..."

"You didn't. "

"This time I didn't break my leg, my foot was stuck in the floor though. Long story short im grounded and sleeping in your bed."

"If you're grounded then wh-"

"My mom likes you."

"Ah makes sense. "

------

L-O-V-E. 'Love', amor, amour, amare, miłość, Aí, älskar. (It's just love in Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese and Swedish)

I just don't get what all the fuss is. Love is a bad word and before you go judging just, look at it from my point of view. You think you "love" someone so you tell them right? But then the feelings aren't mutual and then one of you gets hurt. But the partner might say "I love you too" out of sympathy and lie about their feelings just to make you happy and that's not right. People deserve to be happy without using the word 'love' and it's just stupid to waste your time thinking tha-

"Hello... earth to Kellin Bostwick."

"Sir I don't want to get you with a fire extinguisher again, it's Quinn. Q-U-I-N-N Kellin, Quinn. Get it right."

"I am the teacher here."

"And I'm the one who can punch you and only get expelled for a week"

"Kellin, shut up." Vic spoke.

"No, all he ever does pick on me and for what reason."

"Kellin you completely zoned out he was just getting your attention." I sighed and sat down. Rude teacher, I was in deep thought there. I don't know what it is but theres something that just doesn't feel right I don't want to keep secrets from anyone plus Vic is my only friend in school so why did I care so much before. I stood on the desk which caught everyone's attention.

"You know, it only just came to that people are afraid to be who they are, and afraid to speak their mind because they care too much of what peoole think. I say, learn to love yourself opposed to loving the idea of other peoole loving you. Closets are for clothes and I am not clothing, I am gay. In both eays too. And my best friend Vic, I am so, so sorry for always being such a stupid little brat and making you put up with it."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'll set you free and let you out of the closet, Vic. I love you."

"You.., you what?"

"I love you, I love you, I love you, Vic. I don't know what's gotten into me but I love you so fucking much that it's killing me because love doesn't exist- because love didn't exist but now I see it. I see it all and I just... I love you Vic." He helped me get down off the table and then pulled me in as close as possible connecting our lips together in a very passion filled kiss. The students clapped and cheered like it was a big thing and then a few people stood up and shouted out that they were gay, bisexual and lesbian. I made a difference.

I set people free and got them out of their closet. I let people be who they want to be. And I get who i want. I get Victor Fuentes.