It's okay gordie

*Emma's p.o.v*
I slipped through my window after a night on the town with the Cobras. I hoped my little brother Gordie was okay and sleeping. Our parents have been so out of it since my older brother Denny died last April in a crash. They barely even know we're there. That's why I stay so close to Gordie cause I'm all he has left for now.
"Emma?" Gordie whispers as he pokes his head through the door.
"Hey Gordo what's up little brother!" I ask motioning him to come sit by me.
"Where were you? Were you with the Cobras again?" He asked  looking up at me I felt so bad he hated it when I was with them.  I couldn't deny that they were horrible to my brother and his gang. But I was apart of the Cobras too for gods sakes I was dating his best friends brother! 
"Yeah" I say sighing "but hey I didn't do anything bad! I promise" I say rubbing his head giving him a hug
" why you gotta be with them all the time they're jerks!" He said
"Come on Gordie they're my friends! You're treating me like how dad treats us! Why are you friends with your friends! You only know why. Ok So I know why I'm friends with my friends! Okay? You know I love you and nobody's gonna change that!" I sad kissing his forehead and I start tickling him. "Got it Lachance, got it?" I say in my impression of ace voice I keep tickling him still! "Yeah I got it Merrill! He says giggling "alright now give me your hat" I say still in my ace voice! A few weeks ago ace, eyeball, and I were walking outta irbys and ace picked a fight with Gordie and Chris eyeball little brother and ace stole my brothers hat that Denny gave him. I of course got it back by slapping ace right across the face so hard the red mark of my finger are still there. "No way" Gordie says trying to loosen my grip " come on or I'm gonna kill ya!" I joke.  I loved Me and Gordies  relationship! It's the way brothers and sisters were suppose to be! I would never  let anybody change that not even our stupid parents!