Part 5

*emmas p.o.v*
You know your friends are real assholes!" Gordie said while looking around my room messing with stuff. I was getting ready to go and see eyeball and the gang in about 20 minutes. I rolled my eyes "gordie do you wanna know what dad said to me today?" I asked turning from what I was doing to look at him " what?" He said looking up to me. " he told me it should've been one of us instead of Denny." I said my eyes starting to get wet. "Really?" He asked "yeah listen when I leave if he comes into talk to you or anything please ignore him!" I say getting up to hug him "will do!" He said hugging back
*skip to aces car*
I couldn't really tell you what was going on because nobody know what we were going to go do and anytime any one would ask we would be told to shut the hell up by ace, so we all sat in silence in the car all the way to the random location we were going to. Only eyeball and I were snuggled up close in the back seat because of how tiny the car is. 6 people in a 4 passenger car isn't the most comfortable thing in the world. We started talking after a good hour of driving cause it was boring as hell. Ace and billy were arguing over a bet. Fuzzy and Charlie were talking about Annette from the Mickey Mouse club. Eyeball and I were just snuggling up close I was beginning to get tired and I slept on his chest until we got to the place we were going to. Eyeball chambers was bad news all around town but people never really got to understand him or see his other side. He was real sweet and nice once you got to see him the way I saw him. He was truly adorable and loyal. Before me I always had seen him with girls left and right but now I think somethings changed and I didn't want it to stop. We got out of the car and observed our surroundings. We seen a bonfire and a bunch of teenagers around it drinking. "What the hell is this?" I said confused I didn't recognize any of them. "It's called a party dumbass!" Ace replied, God he's an ass. " it's fine baby he's just being a dick" eyeball said sliding a hand around my waist, kissing my cheek I started blushing. We walked over and ace introduced us and he left to go and roam around the party. It was real awkward the only one I noticed was a kid named Brody Nickerson from my chemistry class at school. Sooner or later the rest of the gang got comfortable and started socializing. Eyeball and I jus sat Around the fire and drank until ace was ready to go we all got in the car and went back to castle rock. We dropped everyone off besides eyeball and I "I'm gonna go home can you drop me off?" I asked ace "yah" he replied not taking his eyes off the road. We drove past eyeballs house and seen his old man through the window drunk as shit. Eyeball sighed and looked down "hey baby don't worry you can stay with me tonight. Okay?" I said grabbing his hand."okay" he said smiling. We got to my House said bye to ace and got in through my window I took my clothes off and got a old short and a pair of pajama shorts on. I could see eyeballs cheeks red as hell from his view of me I could help but laugh. He's adorable. I got into bed and he did the same cuddling up next to me "Emma?" He said Putting his chin on my head. "Yeah baby?"I responded "I love you." He said I got butterflies in my stomach from his words. " I love you too" I said before looking up and giving him a long and sweet kiss. I loved him so much and I could never hurt him or be mad at him ever! I loved him so much that even just the thought of losing him could bring me to tears. Soon after that we both fell asleep. The next thing I heard brought terror to my ears " emmalynn Marie Lachance!" My dad said...

TO BE CONTINUED! Sorry guys but I feel like that cliff hanger is great!
Sorry it took me long to update but I hope you guys like this chapter my next chapter is a little more scary/rebellious/Dramatic! 😂