Part 10

•Emmas p.o.v•
I decided not to be sad about eyeball but to make him jealous! I was walking Down the street heading to aces for the day. I was wearing my short shorts with a crop top flannel that tied around my belly. I was in my normal black high top converse and my hair in victory rolls with a black bandana. I got to aces and seen eyeball looking me up and down but I just gave him the finger letting him know I'm not his anymore. "How are ya, Lachance?" Ace asked "fine! thanks" I said putting down my sunglasses to cover my eyes. I sat on the hood of the car and turned the radio up to hear sweet nuthins by Brenda lee come on. I laid back crossing my legs and picking at my nails I looked a crossed from me to see an eyeball glaring at me. "Is there a problem, eyeball?" I asked giving a smirk "no" he said putting his palms on his knees and rolling his eyes. "Good" I said going back to fixing my nails. "So eyeball hows carol?" Vince asked "yeah eyeball, how is carol?" I said turning my head to him "I haven't talked to her since!" He said "how's her face!" I said having a smirk "don't know!" He said crossing his arms "hmm..." I say "what?" He asked I got up and walked over standing above him. He looked up at me and I bent down "if your gonna lie you gotta do better than That!" I say smiling and pulling off my glasses so he could see my blue/green eyes. "Clear?" I asked "I'm not lie-" I cut him off "I said are we clear!?" I asked again "yes" he said giving me an annoyed look "good!" I said getting up and walking back to the car "you guys coming to the drag races on Saturday?" Charlie asks "Yeah eyeball and I are racing that asshole from the "upper class"" ace says. This is the perfect way to make him jealous! I'll ride with one of the upper class guys during the race and he'll get pissed! I smiled at my plan! I can't wait

*saturday*
•eyeballs p.o.v•
Emmas been flirting with a member of the upper class gang all day and sitting on his car and I can't take it! She's suppose to be on my car! With me! This race is gonna have to let me win her back! I don't even know what i was thinking cheating on Emma! I love her! And to make things worse carol is here...

•emmas p.o.v•
I've been flirting with a member of the upper class gang I managed to get someone that will let me ride in his car during the race and get this it's the guy who's racing against eyeball! His name is jimmy Ray. This is gonna be good and to make things worse whore face carols here and looking like shit!

*race time*
I hopped in the car with jimmy and he was giving eyeball a mean glare I looked over to see eyeball and then carol getting in the car with him. I rolled my eyes. They started their engines and we were off! They were  going 80 when jimmys  car lost controlled and before I knew it we were off the road and our car flipped twice  and landed upside down and started on fire. I quick jumped out and looked for the only person I wanted, eyeball chambers and there he was running to me open arms I jumped in his arms scared to death and tears running down my cheeks "please don't let me go! I'm so sorry I love you please don't leave me please, please, please..." I yelled repeating my self holding onto him tighter and tighter "I won't! I'm so sorry! I love you too I won't let you go I'm so sorry" he said I closed my eyes and buried my face into the crook of his neck crying still and he carried me all the way up the hill holding onto me until we got to his car and setting my on the trunk. "Baby, are you ok?" He asked kissing me "yeah I was just so scared I love you so much please don't ever leave me again!" I said out of breathe and crying more "oh baby I won't ever leave you again!" He sighed hugging me again. "Emma are you ok?" The vince asked "I'm fine" I chuckled wiping my eyes "Jesus Christ! I thought we lost you!" Charlie said following with eyeball punching his arm. I put my hand on my head I had a real bad headache I must of hit my head real bad! "You ok?" Ace asked "yeah I just want to go home!" I said "hey Emma I'm real sorry!" Jimmy came running up "GET OUTTA HERE ASSHOLE!" Ace and eyeball both yelled eyeball grabbing by the collar and punching him. "Let's go home!" Eyeball said picking me up and setting me in the passenger seat. I rested my head and closed my eyes and before I knew it I was in my room Laying on my bed I felt eyeball taking off my shoes and covering me up with my blanket and climbing into bed next to me wrapping an arm around my waist kissing me "I love you Emma I'm so sorry ." He whispered "I love you too eyeball" I whispered back before I knew we were both asleep. I can't believe what can change in a day!

So the entire times I was writing this all I thought was AMERICAN GRAFFITI!!!!!! I love that movie haha but seriously thing is suck a weird chapter in my opinion! But I think Emma and eyeball are goals! Can I have their relationship in real life! Besides the whole eyeball cheating on Emma 😂😂😂 but matey as I love this chapter so much!!☺️ anyways it's 2 am I'm going to bed:)