Reborn

The guys in the picture at the top are Brent and Jeffrey. Brent is the one on the left and Jeffrey is the one on the right. I would like to give a big thanks to one of my best friends for helping me with the picture! I hope you like the latest chapter! By the way it is Jesse's Pov again!
-Andri

It hurts my body feels like is burning from the inside out. What is happening to me? I know I killed myself because I wanted to the pain to end, but it seems like the old pain was replaced with new pain. I remember everything about killing myself by I don't remember why exactly I did it. I have all the memories but I don't seem to have the emotions to care.

The burning has stopped now and I feel my body waking up. How is this possible I killed myself? The question keeps on replaying and that's when I remember what Austin said. So by killing myself I played right into his hands. My body is fully awake now and my eyes open. I stare at the ceiling for a bit until I hear Austin's voice saying "I know you have awakened. Can you sit up by yourself?" I try but I can't seem to move that well. I hear Austin let out a little laugh before I feel him helping me sit up.

I stare into Austin's eyes for a second then I ask "Why are you being nice to me?" Austin stares back into my eyes and says "Well, as corny as it may sound, I care about you Jesse. I know you might not believe me because of what I did, but I just wanted us to be able to be together forever." I don't say anything then suddenly Austin brings me in for a kiss. I freeze for a second then I don't know what comes over me, but I start kissing him back and I dare say that I even like it.

The kiss seems to have turned into a make out session and after a long while we pull apart. Austin moves away from me and says "I have to go. I am leader of this clan and it seems we have intruders here somewhere. Brent and Jeffrey will be looking after you while I'm gone. They are still your friends, try not to blame them for the past I ordered them to say and do those things." I nod my head in understanding and just as Austin walks out Brent and Jeffrey walk in.

They are both shirtless but before I can even say anything about it Jeffrey says "It is boring in this dusty ritual room and your clothes are all ruined. How about I take you to mine and Brent's room so you can change and whatever?" I say okay then Jeffrey grabs one of the candles from the wall and motions for me to follow him. As me walk the candle wax runs down Jeffrey's hand, but he doesn't even seem to notice and just keeps walking.

We make it to a door and Jeffrey opens the door and walks in. Apparently the normal bedrooms in this place have actual electricity, because Jeffrey flips the light switch on and the room gets really bright. Brent walks into the room soon after Jeffrey and as soon as he walks into the room he launches himself onto one of the two full sized beds in it. Jeffrey sees me awkwardly standing in the threshold of the door so he motions me in the room. I step in then I look around and see that everything in the room is pretty simple.

I see Jeffrey looking through some of the drawers and Brent says "Just give him some of my clothes, they should fit him fine." Jeffrey grabs a few things and then hands them to me. He points to the in room bathroom and says "Just don't freak out when you see your shirt. Make sure to take a shower also." I look at him confused but he doesn't say anything else so I just walk to the bathroom. I turn the light switch on and the first thing I see is my blood soaked shirt. I quickly strip out of my clothes and get into the shower.

I scrub myself raw making sure all the dried blood is gone then I get out of the shower and dress as quick as I can. Brent's clothes fit me almost perfectly. It is a good thing that Jeffrey gave me some of Brent's clothes and not his. I think his would have been small on me. I hear a knock on the door so I open it and I see Brent standing there holding a tray of food.

It is strange to see Brent and Jeffrey act this way again. I know Austin said that what happened before he ordered them to do, but for some reason I feel a small pang of hurt and bit of happiness for them. I thought I wasn't supposed to feel anything. Why are emotions seeping through? Am I a defective demon? That would be pretty funny because that would mean I can't do anything right, I can't be a normal human, and apparently I can't be a normal demon either.

How can I be a demon and have feelings? I guess it is possible, Austin says he loves me and he is a demon. I guess even if you are a demon you can still get weighed down by emotions. So maybe I am fine the way I am, of course no one can find out I can feel. Maybe all demons can feel they just don't care about what they feel or maybe they are good at hiding what they feel.

As Brent and Jeffrey are talking I am sitting on the floor spacing out. I just stare at the wall until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Austin and for some reason I feel a smile fall upon my lips. I notice Brent and Jeffrey are no longer in the room so it is just Austin and me. I don't know what comes over me but I have the strongest desire to kiss Austin and before I can even think about anything else I am pulling Austin down to the floor and straddling him. Then I attach my lips to his.

After we make out on the floor for a little Austin pushes me away slightly and says "We should take this to our room." I just nod my head and get off Austin. I stand up and so does Austin then he picks me up bridal style and starts to carry me to our room. This all feels wrong, I don't want to go with him. My body won't listen, I don't like this feeling of having no control...it scares me. The only thought in my head is Chris please help me.