Hate #12: Transphobes, Homophobes, Assholes Galore!

So... sorry about the lack of updates. I've just had the worst case of writer's block and I'm just now getting over it. To make up for my absence, let's fume together shall we?

Today I watched the Bruce Jenner interview (I do call her Caitlyn but this is before she transitioned) and I couldn't help thinking about how much America is finally doing right. Same sex marriage is now legal in all fifty states (#lovewins) which honestly is something I thought would be happening when I'm just another adult complaining about the world and not doing shit about it. On top of that, Caitlyn's transition is getting so much support. This is turning out to be a good fucking year!

But unfortunately, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Let me correct my mistake I made in the last paragraph. This would be a good year if the transphobic a-holes in the world would get off Caitlyn and the rest off the LGBTQ community's crack. Honestly, when I think of how much freedom these people have, I get sick to my stomach.

Now I know what you're thinking, freedom of speech right? Right? WRONG.

I have just as much respect for human rights as the next person, but as soon as you throw shade on matters the don't even envolve you, that's when I get mad. Because if you think about it, all you're doing is bitching for no reason other than just to be bitching. You know where that leads? Tension and conflict. That's what divides us and that's why I believe that America is not and will probably never be truly united.

And if you ask me, that's dumb as fuck. I thought they were called "The United States" for a reason.

Vote if you agree.