Hate #6: Drawler?!

Omg. I can't even.

So, for those of you who didn't know, I'm a pretty good artist. Though, my style of drawing is just like taking a selfie: for one good picture it's takes about 47 before that.

I don't draw in my sketchbook that much and I just did for the first time in about a year or so and yes, I drew the picture that is displayed above. And for some reason that brought me back to a time in fourth grade when a boy complimented my picture of two girls that if I saw them now, I would probably have a seizure, black out, die and repeat about four times.

Now another thing you probably didn't know is that I'm a perfectionist. I'm like Death the Kid and Levi Heichou had a baby. Kinda ironic considering the state my room is in right now, but that's beside the point.

The littlest things piss me off.

Yes, that includes grammar mistakes, unsymmetrical Clash of Clans villages, and other stuff.

Anyways.

He comes up to me and says, "You're a really good drawler."

Drawl. Drawl?! WTF?! Is that a new word for an underwear specialist?!

Where, oh where do people find the letter "L" in the word draw?! If you know, leave it in the comments or something because I'm struggling to find where that specific vowel would be doing in a word that doesn't need it.

Is L even a vowel? If it is, that irritates me even more because my favorite letters are vowels.

Choking back my anger and fury at that word that isn't even a word, I politely said, "Thank you." You have no freaking idea how much I wanted to go off on that boy.

Then he asks, "Can you drawl me a picture of a girl?"

At that point, I just had to leave the conversation. The language arts teachers at my school are pretty good so if they're doing their jobs, their students should be able to correctly pronounce the four. Letter. Freaking. Word. Are teachers now just incompetent as the school systems who didn't let me share fruit with my class because it didn't have the nutritional facts on it?

Yes. Fruit. I should do a whole chapter on that.

But if they are, this generation is not going to survive academically. We should be able to pronounce four letter words right.

*sigh*

Well it is exactly 3:59 am and I just had to get that out before I go to sleep. Vote if you think people who say "drawl" disgrace vowels.