Hate #4: Nalu and Nali.

This is one a lot of people are probably gonna skip because not everyone has watched Fairy Tail. If you haven't, I suggest you don't read this one because there may be done spoilers relationship-wise.

You have been warned.

-

Nalu is the ship name Fairy Tail fangirls have come up with for Natsu and Lucy. I. Hate. Nalu.

Lucy is a useless dunce who's main form of magic is relying on others.

And yes, I have been corrected on Instagram by @__fairy_tail_4ever that she obtains this magic that lets her do the stuff with the planets and what not. Regardless on whether she had it or not, she only used it two times! The first time, she didn't even trigger it herself! She might as well be one of the second generation dragon slayers!

It's not just Lucy, it's all the Celestial wizards in the show because they do almost absolutely nothing whatsoever. The writers added in that thing with Eclipse just to make them seem important after serving as nothing but fan-service for like 100 and something episodes.

Plus, Nalu is just so.... expected. Lucy did say she doesn't have any interest in Natsu and Natsu doesn't like to concern himself with the opposite sex. Yet you still expect them to be together?

These fangirls need to chill.

-

I hate Nali because that's also a highly expected one. The whole, "I've known you since we were kids and I've always had feelings for you" type crap.

No, no SOPA. No, no.

As I just said, Natsu gives little to no budder ingots about the opposite sex.

And if he does, he sure has a funny way of showing it.

SCREW NALU AND NALI!!

Vote if you hate them both.