Hate #5: Nalu and Nali- Revised

So on my other hate (Hate #4 or something) I shamed characters who I now have a new found respect for.

So again, this will have spoilers.

You have been warned.

-

Episode 31 of the second season of Fairy Tail came out and I was somewhat amazed for two reasons.

1. Yukino can fight.

2. Out of all the Celestial wizards, Lucy really is the only one who does next to nothing at all.

As I said before the only thing Lucy is good for is fan service!

And if you don't believe me, don't you remember when Wakaba was selling Fairy Tail merch and the action figure of Lucy was their top seller?

"No matter what you say, Lucy still isn't just fan service, she's one of Fairy Tail's strongest members!"

Mhmm.

Are you unaware that all of Fairy Tail is in the process of saving Lucy's ass once again? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Don't think I just hate Lucy to hate Lucy, I have given her chances to redeem herself lots of times, but she is making this really hard on herself.

And again, NATSU GIVES LITTLE TO NO BUDDER INGOTS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX! The only girl he's ever really loved is Lisanna and she loves him too. I think I'm rooting for Nali now.

Nalu is a one-sided ship and people just need to accept that.

Another reason why I hate Lucy, she's the one who messed up Nali! Well, most of that was her but a lot of it was Lisanna too.

If Lucy never joined Fairy Tail, she probably would have built up some muscle and stopped being such a little bitch, when they went to Edolas (I struggled trying not to type Ebola), Lisanna would have been with Natsu without any distractions.

But, no!

Lady Radcliffe can't have it her way, now can she?!

Mashima just had to include the thing with Eclipse so if Lucy hadn't been there, everyone probably would have died!

Ugh!

If the show wasn't all about Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, I would be able to enjoy it better.

Natsu should not be with Lucy. For Yato's sake, do you see how much junk I just wrote about that skank! Screw Nalu! Yay for Nali!

Vote if you think I am way too deep in this show.