Souske x Reader : Grand Piano

The sound of the soft melody drifted into a pair of ears. 

The soft breaths he takes echoes around the room. 

She turns and just smiled. Souske just smiled and walked across the room. He gently sat down next to her, facing the grand piano in the room. 

It was elegant and black, sleek and shiny. Souske gently ran his hands over the keys, somewhat playing the melody she played earlier. "Did I get it?" he questioned. His voice rumbles like thunder. 

She shook her head but the smile never wavered. She guided his hands and hummed along. "It sounds better when you play it with me," she said. 

Souske just stared at their joined hands. "I agree."

"Don't you have a swim meet soon?" she asked. She stood up to lean against the side of the piano, gently massaging her legs. 

"I do..But my shoulder's busted. It's gonna be damaged more if I swim at the meet," he said. 

She turned to him and frowned. He chuckled at how cute she looked. "That's not good. Souske, please take care of yourself more," she scolded. 

He just nodded. "Would you care for a walk?" he offered. She shook her head. 

"I'm pleased here. You can come back tomorrow."

-

-

Souske remembered to pick up some ice cream before coming back into the music room. He stepped in and saw the girl playing a new melody. She stopped when she heard the noise. "Souske, you brought.."

"Ice cream," he finished. He handed her one and unwrapped it for her. "What was that song?"

"I don't know..more of like I can't remember. I heard it on YouTube and I fell in love with that melody."

"Well, it's beautiful."

Once she finished her ice cream, she wiped her hand on a wipe that he gave her. He placed it into the trashcan. "How's your shoulder?" she asked. 

"It's better..Not exactly the best."

She frowned once more. "You know, what am I supposed to do with you."

Souske just kissed her gently, hoping his feelings will be emitted through the contact. She kissed back. Once he leaned away, her eyes fluttured. It was pale (eyecolor). "Your eyes.."

She looked away. "I never understood why this happened..Once day I saw the sky the next was blackness. I don't want you to stop swimming.."

He just hugged her. Piecing their broken parts together.