Chapter 5

Hunter's POV

Tuesday after school, me and the rest of my pack were coming out onto the car park talking, when suddenly as we went through the doors we saw people surrounding a car. I think most of the people from school were here, if not all of them.

What the fuck is all this about guys?- Drake my beta and best friend asked in our mind link.

I have no idea but lets go and see- I said to all of them.

And we went, we started going towards the crowd and they parted for us to go through. We were the most popular kids in our school, and also belonged to the third most respected pack in America, apart from the Royal Pack, so no surprise there. When we finally got through, my jaw dropped to the ground. Literally.

I stood in front of my dream car. It was a fucking Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. We had enough money to buy it, but my dad refused saying my Lamborghini Aventador was enough. But this Bugatti was a fucking Edition Merveilleux, the most expensive out of all Bugatti's. Hell no wonder people were standing around it, the probably wanted to know who drove this beauty.

Some guy reached out his hand to touch the car, but before he could, he was tackled to the ground by a girl who wore leather hot pants with a white vest, with a pair of black heels, her hair was black and so long that it stopped three quarters of the way down her back. That was all I could see.

'Keep your hands to yourself boy! And don't you fucking ever try to touch my car again.' She said in a pissed off tone. Her voice was velvet like and captivating. It was her! That girl I fought with yesterday in traning. There was something about her, but I couldn't place a finger on it. Her scent was amazing. She smelt of Lavender, pumpkin pie, vanilla, Oranges and chocolate. It was the best mix ever, it was so captivating.

She pushed the guy away, he stumbled but regained his balance. She gave him a glare, got in the car, put her sunglasses on, started the car opened the windows and blasted the music as the engine roared to life. Everyone moved out the way and she backed out of the parking spot. Okay maybe more like drifted, and she was gone.

Our mate has some skill. It's sexy. My wolf purred. I agreed and smiled to myself. Wait... MATE!?

Adrianna's POV

Fucking idiot dares to touch my car! I'm gonna fucking show him! I'll kill him! I was furious. Who allowed him to touch Blue! I'm sure as hell did not. I did not touch his car so why does he have to touch mine! ugghh.....

Ria, calm down he hasn't touched Blue. You stopped him in time and now he will know not to touch your baby, just as everyone else will.- Essa said though our mind link.

I know Essa, I know. It just you know... this car is like a fucking God to me. Its my baby!- I answered.

Yeah, anyway, where are you? Everyone is waiting for you to check the ballroom and shit.- Essa was curious I could tell.

I'm on my way. I went to pick my dress up. I'll be there in a minute- I answered not giving anything away. When she sees my dress, her jaw is gonna drop. Literally.

**** Six hours later ****

Ria, how long you gonna be?! I want to see your dress, now!!- Essa screamed through our mind link.

Chill Essa I'll be down soon. Jeezz... I answered back and closed my mind link off.

I stood in front of my huge mirror. The dress was amazing. It was a strapless body tight long dress, it was a really low cut at the back, which meant that my tattoo was on full display. The drees was made of two pieces of silk connected along both sides of my ribs with many gold strips which had the Noire family crest ingraved into them. The crest consisted of a wolf in the middle with vines circulating it and then two swords crossing above the wolf . The dress complemented my tan skin and black hair. My make up was done simply just a little mascara and eyeliner surrounding my blue eyes and red lip taint while my hair was down in delicate curls. I was ready.

I went out my bedroom door, down the staircase, and then towards the ballroom doors where the footmen stood, I greeted them and then they opened the doors.

A/N

I'm sorry its so short and I kind of left it in a cliffy but I wanted to upload before my exams start. I'll try to upload during them. Thanks guys

Coment

Vote

Fan

A.