Chapter 8

I was on my way to Alpha training when I felt it. It was a weird feeling, as if something started to stir in my mind, trying to control me. The voice was smooth, and calming. It was the voice of my mother. I looked around frantically; she is dead, so how can I hear her voice? The heavily crowded corridor started to fade away, I was being sucked away. I was not moving yet I travelled, it is confusing yet true. I floated, as if gravity no longer existed. I could not feel my wolf, as if she was never me.

Suddenly I felt my feet touch the ground, looking around I was in a familiar forest. This is where we trained. I tilted my head to the right in confusion as I saw myself training with the pack. What is going on? Suddenly I felt two hands gently placed on my shoulders. I quickly turned back to see who it was.

‘Mum?! Dad?!’ I shouted, and felt tears trying to escape my bright blue eyes. ‘What is happening? How am I seeing you?’

‘We are not really sure how or why this is happening, but you are having a vision. As for why we are here with you, we have no idea’ my mother stated smoothly. I turned back to watch what I was doing in the training, then I saw Hunter walking towards me with his hands around a beautiful baby girl wrapped in a pink cotton blanket, only a couple months old, with big beautiful blue eyes , and black hair with a streak of blonde.  When he reached me the baby immediately reached out her tiny palms towards me, as I said ‘come to mama baby girl’

I was so stunned, me and Hunter, having a beautiful baby girl. Then out if the woods came many rogues, and among them the dirty brown wolf of Richard Brown.  He stalked towards my baby girl as Hunter jumped in front of us, to protect us and fought, yet there were too many of them so they slowly took bites out of him, he stood his ground never backing out, he was slowly losing his strength, the rogues saw that as many of them jumped at him at once, making him bleed so much. I just stood still until that moment, in too much shock to move, yet after he started falling something happened and black fire surrounded him, then everything turned black. I turned around to look at my parents again speechless.

This time my father spoke ‘Whatever you try to do that will be the outcome of your fight with Brown. He will still kill, and it will be someone who is close to you. That’s exactly what happened with us, and why we did not fight, as he was originally after you and we had a vision of him killing you, when he killed us in his rage he forgot about you, which in turn allowed you to survive and grow into who you are today. You must find a way to save your loved ones just like we did. Remember Drianna your powers are the biggest strength you can ever have, so use them when needed, we love you baby girl’

Right then everything faded into darkness.

                                                                             ****

Hunter’s P.O.V

‘Adrianna!’ I shouted at the top of my lungs yet again. She has been missing for over 3 hours, she just disappeared from school, I felt her wolf and then I just didn’t, as If I have never met her. Her pack cannot contact her, we have checked most of her packs territory, and she is nowhere to be found. I walked on and as I went into the clearing I saw her, she lay unconscious on the ground with blood running down her nose. I dashed towards her, took her in my arms and mind linked Drake to tell her betas that I found her. She seemed fine apart from the now dried blood on her face. I took her to their pack house and straight to their pack doctor. Everyone was already there and ready. I entered the hospital like room and laid her gently on the bed.

‘I still can’t feel her wolf, how is that possible?’ I questioned myself. Nobody knew the answer to that. So they shrugged. And just then I felt her wolf as her eyes popped open, they glowed bright red and the blue flecks were very visible. My eyes widened. What the fuck is going on?

‘Ria…?’ Odessa asked with uncertainty in her voice. Adrianna just turned her head towards her and she nodded. ‘What the hell is going on?’ Odessa asked.

‘I am at one with my wolf now, that’s why my eyes are like that. Red with blue flecks. Hence, of course, the blood.  Also I don’t know how I ended up in that clearing Hunter.’ As she said the last sentence she looked my way, but just as fast she got up and left throwing a quiet goodbye over her shoulder.

A/N: Hello :) I know its been ages and even though, that many people are not reading this story, I will finish it, I have motivation :) Love A. xoxo