Chapter 4

Adrianna's POV

Beep, beep, beep, beep....

Oh, fuck you alarm clock take this, I thought and threw the alarm clock. It smashed against the wall. It would not fucking make that noise ever again. Sleep, sweet sleep here I come! I had a feeling I was supposed to go somewhere but where? It was Monday morning and I don't go to school. OH SHIT! School! I tumbled out of bed, turned on my morning playlist on my samsung galaxy s3 form the stereo system in my room and run to my walk in wardrobe. How the fuck could I forget that we had school today!? I mentally face palmed myself. I'm so stupid. I quickly put on my jean shorts, gray tank top, black combat boots and black and white checkered shirt with the long sleeves rolled up to my elbows. Then I run back into my bedroom, got my black Chanel satchel, and jogged into the bathroom, to put on a little mascara and a red lip taint onto my lips and put my RayBan sunglasses on. As fast as possible I checked my satchel for the pack of cigarettes, my purse, iphone 4s and put in my lip taint and took my samsung galaxy s3 from the music dock, zipped the satchel up and run.

Indiana! Give me something to eat quickly, I'll meet you by the front door.

I flew down the stairs and to the front door, aunt Indiana was already there with a granola bar, and my Bugatti keys. I took the bar and keys, gave her a quick kiss on the check and sprinted out the door, I shouted a thank you over my shoulder and run toward the garage. I pressed the garage remote to open the door and jumped into my Bugatti. As I turned the keys in the ignition, the stereo blasted the music. my Borgore CD started playing as I speed out of the garage right though the gates and towards the school.

Ten minutes later I arrived at the schools parking lot, I think that I was driving at least three times over the speed limit, I singing along to a Borgores remix of Sail by Awolnation, I love that song. I drove and parked right next to the front of the school entrance. I got out the car locked it and run towards the office to get my schedule. 

When I got into the office, I saw the secretary sitting behind a desk, i went up to the desk and stood there for about two minutes, and she still hasn't realised i'm here. I cleared my throat, that's when she jumped up on her chair, looking really scared. Aha, so I see someone is not relying on their senses but whatever.

'Sorry dear. How can I help you?' she asked, her voice was really motherly, it made me think of my own mum.

'My name is Adrianna Valentina Noire, and I would like my schedule please' I said my voice all formal, after all I was an alpha of a highly respected pack, so I had an image to up keep.

'No problem, sweetheeart, I'll be a second' she got up and started to look for my schedule. When she found it, she turned back to me giving me my schedule and a map of the school. 'Here you go, you just missed period one so just go to period two'

'Thank you very much' I said as I quickly hurried out of reception and looked at my schedule.

8:30- Home room

Period 1- Werewolf history

Period 2- Training

Break

Period 3- Training

Period 4- Training

Lunch

Period 5- Gifted training

Period 6- Alpha training

Oh My God! What a joke, they think I need alpha training! Ha ha they'll see! This will be very fun. Enya agreed with me. I headed to the gym, got changed into the training gear that the school provided, basically when you shifted the suit did not rip, it blended in with our wolf forms. I changed and walked out the door proudly.