Chapter 15

*Emma's POV*

Niall just fucking asked me to be his girlfriend.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO STILL BE MAD WHEN NIALL JAMES HORAN ACTUALLY JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!

HIS GIRLFRIEND. LIKE THE ONLY ONE THAT HE HUGS, KISSES, AND SAYS 'I love you' TOO.

OH.

MY.

FREAKING.

GOD.

"Emma?" Niall questioned as he handed his box to Michael. He took a step forward and held his hand out to me.

Somehow, I'd had an entire panic attack and still hadn't been able to give Niall an answer.

I felt everyone's eyes on me as I struggled to make any sound at all.

"Uhh.."

Real smooth, Emma.

"I- uh-" and then the worst possible thing that could've happened, happened.

My stomach growled and before I could think to run to the bathroom, I threw up. Everywhere. It went on the floor, on my shoes, on Niall's shoes.

"Um, I gotta go," I muttered, before running away. Tears poured down my face as I pushed past people, desperate to get out of this stuffy mall.

Really Emma? Really?!

With most girls, they would've simply said yes, and hugged the boy, then had pizza. But no, nothing can ever be simple with me.

Now Niall probably thought I was disgusting, or that I was disgusted by his asking me out.

Which I totally wasn't.

I had literally been speechless. Like, first of all, I'd liked Niall forever, even though I denied it, and second, PIZZA.

I found myself in the parking lot, and decided to sit down for a while, as I was getting dizzy from not eating at all today.

When the thought crossed my mind, I wondered how I explosively vomited on an empty stomach.

I found a bench not occupied by couples making out and sat down, pulling out my phone to see if Niall had even texted asking if I was okay.

Nope. Not a text, not a call, nothing.

It kind of pissed me off, because if he really did like me, or love me, as he put it, he would've wanted to know if I was okay.

So this was it. There would be no Niall and Emma. He was through with me.

.

.

*Niall's POV*

I sat at one of the tables in the food court, with Louis and Ashton trying to comfort me while Michael stuffed his face with pizza. Luke and Calum ran after Emma, and everyone else eventually left.

"Does she fucking hate me?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"No, there's no way she doesn't like you, Ni," Ashton cooed.

"Yeah, maybe she was shocked, or ate too much, or is preg-"

"LOUIS SHUT UP." Ash interrupted him.

"I don't get it," I choked out, "She didn't even reach for my hand, or start to answer me. She just- barfed."

I buried my head into Louis' shoulder as he rubbed soothing circles into my back.

"It'll be okay." He murmured.

"Want some?" Mike asked through a mouthful of food, I assumed while holding out a slice.

I shook my head in response.

I figured after she- spewed, she would've at least said either a yes or no, but nope. She ran.

Maybe there's a reason for this. Maybe neither one of us are supposed to be in a serious relationship. Maybe I shouldn't have fallen in love with her so damn fast.

___________

So I'm pretty sure this chapter is short af but MY ASIAN FRIEND WAS RUSHING ME. (Not being racist; that's just how we distinguish her)

Anyways, a lot still happened.

EMMA WHY YOU NOT EATING AND PUKING ON POOR NIALL?

Lmao vote and comment? I love you guys so muchhh

~VegemiteCalum xx