2NE1 VS BIG BANG

"Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh!"

"Yah! Unnie, please quiet down" I hissed, looking around to see if anyone in the parking lot had heard her. "No one is supposed to know we are here!"

"Its ok, Chaelin!" She assured me, she placed her hands on her hips and began to sway to the music playing from her cell phone, "No one will be up this late anyways". She continued to sing, "2-N-E-1! Eh eh eh eh eh-"

"Dude, it's only 7pm" Bom chuckled, she gestured to the sun still displayed in the sky, "Lots of people are still awake"

"Unnie, quiet down" Minzy placed her hands over  the older girl's mouth.

I shook my head in dismay. It's been a pretty busy day for us, we're working on a very important mission. Ever since 9am, we ran around Seoul, searching for qualified K pop stars to join our team. We tried to be as discreet as possible, so that Big Bang and the paparazzi wouldn't find our locations.

 Bom, quietly munching on some corn, pointed at a large white van that approached the parking lot we were currently standing on.

"Hey, I fing iz Egsho!" She choked out.

"Bomie ah, chill and swallow your food" I smirked at her facial expression, her cheeks were huge, stuffed with the corn our trainer, Hwangssabu, banned her from eating. If he found out she broke his rules, he would assign her a hundred workouts to do throughout the week!

"She said she thinks its Exo" Minzy translated. She discreetly pulled out her phone and took a picture of Bom's face.

"Ah, perfect!" I signaled for them to form our team huddle.  "Ok team, listen up! We only have a few minutes, as soon as Exo gets out of that van, we run to them and ask them if they'd like to join our gang. Be very persistent, don't let them break away from us!"

"Umm, but wouldn't that be kind of awkward Unnie?" Minzy asked as she raised her eyebrows slightly, "They're probably tired after performing at Music Bank and all, we should ask them later.."

"She does have a point" Bom added, swallowing the remains of her corn, "At least we should have one person approach them"

"Ok," I agreed "Who should we send?"

"Me!" Dara squealed. She was excited to talk with Exo, since they're young men, and she has a thing for them.

"Alright" I chuckled as she skipped towards the dazzling rookie boy group in a flash.

"Annyunghaseyo!" We heard Dara say cheerily. She bowed politely and so did the others. "Me and the rest of 2ne1 are playing a game," She continued, "Would you please join our team? Were running against Big Bang, and we need a strong group of K pop idols"

"Ofcourse!" We heard Suho, the leader of Exo K say, he took the paper from Dara and stamped, as well as some of the other members.

"Kamsamnida!" Dara thanked the members as they left and entered a nearby restaurant.

"Great job!" I cried, and gave Dara a high five. "Were so gonna win this you guys"

2ne1 vs Big Bang:  Commence Mission!