Chapter Fifteen

Dara's POV

"Soup for dinner!!" Amber and Kevin shouted loudly as they brought bowls of hot tomato soup to the dining room table.

Bom and I rushed up from our seats in the living room and practically ran to the dining room where the others were seated.

"Why don't you sit next to Chanyeol" Bom whispered in my ear before taking a seat besides CL.

"Why would I do that!?" I asked her confused.

Bom gave me an incredulous look before shaking her head and stuffing a spoonful of soup into her mouth.

I sighed and decided to take a seat next to Chanyeol anyways.

"N-noona!" Chanyeol sputtered when he noticed me pull a chair and sit besides him.

"Annyung Chanyeol" I giggled at his cute reaction, "Is it ok for me to sit here?"

"Of course!" he coughed awkwardly, "Sorry I was just-ah surprised"

"Ohh" I smiled, "Dont worry im harmless!"

"O-ofcourse I know that" he laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"ChanDara.."I heard a voice cough from across the table. I looked and noticed that Bom, Minzy and CL were giving me a thumbs up.

What on earth are they thinking?! And what's ChanDara?

"So...Noona..." Chanyeol began, he shyly looked up at me. I never noticed that his eyes were so large.

"Yes?" I smiled urging him to continue as I began to eat my meal.

"Im really a big fan" he said, "And you're kind of my bias in the group"

"Oh wow that's so kind of you" I laughed and bowed in gratitude.

"Yeah.." he trailed off and looked down at his bowl of soup. "Noona do you have a boyfriend?"

"Huh?!"

"I-I mean-ah sorry I shouldn't have, that was too personal of a question-"

"Its ok" I laughed awkwardly, "I don't have a boyfriend at the moment! What about you?"

"Actually-"

"EXCUSE ME!!" Amber shouted as she banged her spoon on an empty can of soup,"Can I get everyone's attention please!"

The kpop stars began to quiet down, as the F(x) member continued to speak.

"Umm yeah so CL and I were discussing where the guys and girls would sleep, and we decided that the guys will be sleeping in the living room and the girls in the bedroom upstairs"

"Why do the girls get to sleep upstairs?" Niel asked.

"Because if a murderer breaks into the cabin you guys would get killed first and we would have a chance to escape" Bom replied.

Niel gasped, and placed his hand over his chest. "God have mercy.." I heard him whisper.

"Bom that wasnt funny!" CL scolded lightly slapping her unnie on the arm.

"I was just kidding dongsaeng" Bom laughed and apologized to the poor kid.

"Oh and well have to get to bed soon" Amber continued! "We're leaving early in the morning to search for our missing team mates, so you'll need your sleep! Arasou?"

"Arasou" we all replied, hurriedly finishing our meal and then setting off to our bedrooms.

"Umm Noona.." Chanyeol tapped on my shoulder before I stood up from my seat.

"Yes?"

"Well I wanted to ask.."

"Go on.." I nodded urging him to speak.

"Umm, you know what never mind. Good night" He quickly stood up from his chair and left the dining room, leaving me there wondering what he really wanted to say.