Chapter Thirty

Wow. I can't believe it. Were at Chapter 30!!! I didn't think that I would get this far, but here we are. I couldn't have done this without you guys, my lovely readers and supporters. I love you guys, really. I really hope that maybe this story could become a Korean movie or drama, that would be exciting! 

Please VOTE by clicking on the star icon up there/SHARE on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more/and of course COMMENT, let me know how you're doing, what you think about this story etc- hopefully this story can win a Watty award and get some recognition.

Now lets get back to the story!

__________________________________________________________________

"Onew!?"

"Yep, that's me" He smiled at us with a mischievous grin before taking a huge bite out of a chicken leg. "Surprised huh?" Wearing nothing but a t-shirt and some jeans, the Shinee leader sat behind the office desk with an air of authority around him. It seemed that he was in charge of this place, despite his child like appearance. He continued to twirl around in his leather chair, his shaggy brown hair bounced with his movements.

"Dude, can you stop" Soli rolled her eyes at her boss  and offered us an apologetic smile.

"Wait, whats going on?" I shook my head in confusion, "I thought you were the leader of Shinee, what are you doing sitting behind that desk as if you were a CEO?"

Onew threw back his head and laughed, this action caused him to choke on his chicken.

"Let me explain, since my boss is so immature" Soli grumbled, and gestured for us to take a seat. We promptly made ourselves comfortable on the leather seats placed before Onew's desk. Soli stomped over to Onew's side and slapped his back so that he could breath again, before speaking.

"Onew is the leader of Shinee," she began, "But in his free time-"

"How the hell do you get free time when you work under SM entertainment?" Seungri asked.

"Seungri shut up!" Taeyang whacked the maknae on the forehead.

Soli laughed at the two before continuing, "Anyways he also works as a CEO for a secret company called KCPP, also know as Korean Celebrity Protection Program. Basically we work under cover to investigate suspicious behavior and incidents targeted towards Korean stars"

"Onew here was at one the meetings at the YG building, he only stopped by to pick up some chicken from the famous YG cafeteria, but then got lost."

"I can explain from here thanks Soli." Onew smiled weakly, regaining his composure from his coughing fit. "So I overheard one of the staff talking on the phone about tricking T.O.P into a competition and it peaked my interest. The staff member's face looked familiar and I went home to do some research. What came up was horrifying"

Onew 's hand tightened over his chicken leg, his face pulled into a deep frown, "I knew this man from a former case of mine, he masquerades himself as an average guy, working for Kpop companies as a staff, but in reality her works for a corporation that has its head bent on ruining Kpop stars lives

"By this man, do you mean Kang?" Top asked, his eyebrows rose slightly, "The one who proposed this competition to me in the first place"

"Yeah, that bastard" Soli cursed, her hazel eyes burned with rage. "He's caused a lot of trouble for us in the past, and he always gets away.." She became silent, her eyes cast down to the ground.

"Hold up" Taeyang jumped up from his seat, his eyes widened "This guy is the same Kang who was in charge of driving 2ne1 and their team to the Mud Courses?"

"Oh shit" Daesung buried his head into his hands. "This isn't good"

"It isn't" Onew sighed, his face becoming more serious now. "Once I found out about this information I returned back to the YG building as soon as I could, only to find out that 2ne1 had already left with their team and you guys weren't at the building anymore. I immediately knew that something bad had happened. I ordered Soli to infiltrate the police, and thankfully we found your location"

"Speaking of the cops," I crossed my arms over my chest, "Why were they after us, and the hotel staff as well? What did we do?"

"In all seriousness, some of the cops and all of the hotel staff for that hotel work under Kang's organization" Soli answered. "Their mission was to subdue you guys, and kill you if you resisted. Which is what you guys did-resist that is"

"Aigoo," Seungri groaned falling back into his chair, "If it wasnt for you guys, wed be.."

"Dead" Onew smiled sadly, "But no need to thank us, it merely our job. What we need to worry about now is finding 2ne1 and the others, before its too late"

"What do you mean before its too late?" I asked feeling nervous.

Soli and Onew quickly glanced at each other before answering. "Guys, Kang is a very dangerous man" Soli whispered with a shaky breath, "He won't hesitate to kill, in fact, that is his motive, to kill Kpop stars"

"I just.." She closed her eyes, forcing the tears back, "I just hope they aren't dead already"