Chapter Twenty Two

"Damn!"

Jay Park cursed as his leg got tangled into a mess of branches and leaves on the forest ground. He tugged and pulled until his leg was released, then he jogged to catch up to the other men.

They have been travelling for 2 days now, and still haven't found any signs of people that could help them out. Not that he was expecting other people to actually be in this crazy woods. The bus driver, whose name was Kang, urged them to continue forward, but Jay had suspicions about this guy.

One, Kang appeared as if he knew where he was going, yet he claimed this is his first time in the  Museobda  forest. He led the group throughout the woods, not even once glancing at his map for reference. 

Second, while the men were sleeping last night, Jay could have sworn he heard Kang having a conversation with someone or something  in the corner of his eye. But when Jay approached Kang about it, he pretended as if he didn't know what he was talking about. 

'I don't trust this guy, one bit' Jay muttered to himself. He had attempted to tell Siwon, Leeteuk and Kim Hyun Joong about him, but it was hard to speak discreetly when their group was so small, and Kang was always around.

The men continued forward, walking in silence. The sun was beginning to set, and soon it would become dark once more. Jay hated to travel in the dark, he hated not knowing what was hiding behind the gloomy shadows in the forest. 

He had never imagined that volunteering to become part of 2ne1's team in their competition would result in a havoc like this. Yes he was a BlackJack, a big fan of 2ne1, but the real reason he had chose to join and assist them was because of Minzy.

Yes, Minzy.

'That girl' He chuckled to himself. He wanted to become closer with her, she had fascinated him with her incredible dance skills and charm. She was funny, adorable and kind. She was a genuine person, not mean and arrogant like some celebrities can become. 

Unfortunately, there weren't many opportunities for them to meet in private, and YG family weren't on many variety shows, since YG doesn't really care for them that much. So they rarely saw each other in person, unless it was at an award show. Yet, they always found time to chat with each other on Twitter, complimenting one another, supporting the other's group and goals. 

And now, thanks to Kang for not putting enough fuel in the bus, and causing them to become stranded,  his whole plan of bonding more with Minzy was ruined. 

"Hey, I think I see something!" Leeteuk's shout pulled Jay away from his thoughts. He signaled for them to follow him as he ran forward. The men did just that, and were surprised to find a large building that resembled a miniature Colosseum. 

It was made out of grey metal, definitely not like the real Colosseum in Rome, but it had the similar shape. Jay was shocked that a building such as this would be in the forest. A scary, yet magnificent structure. What purpose was it built for?

Well, they would soon find out..